Anti-NSMB club...

#31Deimos259Posted 12/29/2012 12:46:22 AM
BAH BAH
---
This is serious hee-ho, remember that.
#32PaladinAlikPosted 12/29/2012 1:21:10 AM
esoteric42 posted...
I think that SM3DL is by far a superior game.

NSMB2 feels more like a casual game. There's just not much depth to it.

You serious? my biggest 3d land complaint is that I could beat it in my sleep. NSMB 2 is more close to traditional mario difficulty.

I love both games though and play both of them regularly. currently trying my hand at the impossible pack of NSMB2
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and you're not ashamed, put this in your signature.
#33NathanisDrakePosted 12/29/2012 1:28:14 AM
EvilSock1990 posted...
Cod releases a game every year : OMG so new! GOTY
NSMB releases a game every few years: ZOMG rehash! they are milking the series!

^This. Popularity comes at a cost, I guess.
---
http://i.imgur.com/iGtSX.png http://i.cubeupload.com/F9TsUH.gif
Vita PSN : NateisD
#34KillingHarderPosted 12/29/2012 1:29:59 AM
I love NSMB2. The DLC packs are super fun. If you want a difficult game play Dark Souls. Also if you think Super Mario has ever been difficult you were probably five when the Nintendo 64 came out...
---
If you have the term "Official ___ of the __ board" in your signature, you probably hate yourself and don't realize you can't cosplay on boards. GTFO!
#35RazieruPosted 12/29/2012 2:31:06 AM
KillingHarder posted...
I love NSMB2. The DLC packs are super fun. If you want a difficult game play Dark Souls.

Eh, it's conservative and standardless "gamers" like these than inspire topics and movements like this anti-NSMB club you speak of, TC.

Also if you think Super Mario has ever been difficult you were probably five when the Nintendo 64 came out...

I'm guessing you never even existed when the real Mario games came out on the NES and SNES to say this, let alone value ANY of the NSMB games as your ultimate wet dream. But, do carry on.
---
So....New Super Mario Bros. 2 wasn't released as FREE DLC for New Super Mario Bros.?!
#36SMASHKING84Posted 12/29/2012 2:35:25 AM
sigh why do hard games always get free passes.
I found sm3dland boring as hell yet it gets praised for being fun...
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon ppl who agree:3
Pokemon Black 2 [OU rules player] Rosa:4170-2970-6954 PM Me if you add me.
#37SMASHKING84Posted 12/29/2012 2:44:38 AM
n00bsaib0t posted...
I'm playing NSMB2 right now and am loving it. What's the problem again? More of the same stuff I like? Sounds terrible.

This. How can anyone get pissed off when you get more of a good thing? I wouldn't mind new music, but the game itself is fine. I think its ridiculous that NSMB sticks to the same formula and its a rehash that no one should buy but Paper Mario changes things up and its not Paper Mario and no one should buy it. You guys need to make up your damn minds.

you do realize change for the worse is worse then no change at all,right?

I'd rather have a millon nsmb2s then even one game like super man 64 again.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon ppl who agree:3
Pokemon Black 2 [OU rules player] Rosa:4170-2970-6954 PM Me if you add me.
#38KillingHarderPosted 12/29/2012 2:44:46 AM
Razieru posted...
KillingHarder posted...
I love NSMB2. The DLC packs are super fun. If you want a difficult game play Dark Souls.

Eh, it's conservative and standardless "gamers" like these than inspire topics and movements like this anti-NSMB club you speak of, TC.

Also if you think Super Mario has ever been difficult you were probably five when the Nintendo 64 came out...

I'm guessing you never even existed when the real Mario games came out on the NES and SNES to say this, let alone value ANY of the NSMB games as your ultimate wet dream. But, do carry on.

Actually I was alive and well when the NES was released. I had the Mario and Duck hunt combo and at the rip old age of FOUR YEARS OLD I beat Super Mario Brothers. Then when Super Mario Brothers 2 (DD-Panic in Japan) was released I beat that when I was six. The only Mario game I didn't beat as a child would be The Lost Levels. As for me being conservative and having no standards, I was unaware that having fun with a video game I purchased made me such a way. Maybe I should take recommendations from you and let you decide what a play. Would that make me less conservative? Would it give me more standards? Doubtful. You really should put more thought into your flames. You could lose Karma. Ought to make it at least worthwhile. :)
---
If you have the term "Official ___ of the __ board" in your signature, you probably hate yourself and don't realize you can't cosplay on boards. GTFO!