I wonder when I'll get my 3DS back from the repair shop.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I wonder when I'll get my 3DS back from the repair shop.

User Info: Kayube

Kayube
4 years ago#1
It got there on the 14th but it still hasn't come back... I guess the workers got Christmas vacation, which makes sense, but I'd really like to have my 3DS back soon.
This signature intentionally left blank.

User Info: n00bsaib0t

n00bsaib0t
4 years ago#2
Well they got mine November 8th then they shipped it without tracking info, didn't get a 3DS until just before Christmas and it wasn't even the original, they replaced it since it just disappeared. Hopefully nothing like that happened to you.
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile

Kayube
4 years ago#3
Yeah, especially since my mom wants to play Professor Layton and I got the download version. The only major problem with the system was that the 3D view wasn't working right (the parallax filter was stuck) so I would hope that if they thought they might have to replace it they'd do a system transfer first...

User Info: n00bsaib0t

n00bsaib0t
4 years ago#4
Not sure how they do it. I do know that the replacement 3DS I got didn't come with my purchases pre-loaded but it did come with my eshop download history so I was able to get everything back. If your 3DS went in unrepairable they don't have to do a system transfer, they have all of your e-shop downloads on file. You can even get Pokedex 3D back if you had it.
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile

Kayube
4 years ago#5
Now it's really annoying, because I have to shovel the sidewalk and I hate it. Usually in situations like that I listen to music, but I can't use my 3DS for it since it's still being fixed, so I have to use my MP3 player and I keep bumping it with the snow shovel and stopping the music. If I had the 3DS I could use it fine since the cover closes and keeps the buttons from getting bumped. Honestly I feel like maybe I should have just kept the 3DS and just played in 2D from then on.

Kayube
4 years ago#6
Well, I just got the notice that it's being sent back here. Hooray.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I wonder when I'll get my 3DS back from the repair shop.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived