I wonder when I'll get my 3DS back from the repair shop.

#1KayubePosted 12/28/2012 9:52:45 PM
It got there on the 14th but it still hasn't come back... I guess the workers got Christmas vacation, which makes sense, but I'd really like to have my 3DS back soon.
---
This signature intentionally left blank.
#2n00bsaib0tPosted 12/28/2012 10:13:40 PM
Well they got mine November 8th then they shipped it without tracking info, didn't get a 3DS until just before Christmas and it wasn't even the original, they replaced it since it just disappeared. Hopefully nothing like that happened to you.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#3Kayube(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2012 10:18:45 PM
Yeah, especially since my mom wants to play Professor Layton and I got the download version. The only major problem with the system was that the 3D view wasn't working right (the parallax filter was stuck) so I would hope that if they thought they might have to replace it they'd do a system transfer first...
---
#4n00bsaib0tPosted 12/28/2012 10:24:58 PM
Not sure how they do it. I do know that the replacement 3DS I got didn't come with my purchases pre-loaded but it did come with my eshop download history so I was able to get everything back. If your 3DS went in unrepairable they don't have to do a system transfer, they have all of your e-shop downloads on file. You can even get Pokedex 3D back if you had it.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#5Kayube(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 11:10:17 AM
Now it's really annoying, because I have to shovel the sidewalk and I hate it. Usually in situations like that I listen to music, but I can't use my 3DS for it since it's still being fixed, so I have to use my MP3 player and I keep bumping it with the snow shovel and stopping the music. If I had the 3DS I could use it fine since the cover closes and keeps the buttons from getting bumped. Honestly I feel like maybe I should have just kept the 3DS and just played in 2D from then on.
---
#6Kayube(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 5:52:50 PM
Well, I just got the notice that it's being sent back here. Hooray.
---