So I could either get an original 3DS with 2 games, or a XL with one.

#31ValzacardXPosted 12/29/2012 5:03:00 PM
I held off on getting an XL for a long time because of how much I loved my Midnight Purple 3DS. Once it developed the screen smudge problem, and there was a sale going on, I decided to get the XL, and I don't regret it one bit. It's better in almost every regard. Better screen size, comfort, buttons, stylus placement, 3D effect, battery, ect.

What's the "screen smudge problem"?
---
GT:Kahlilx77,
The internet, where common sense is a monumental achievement
#32WiseWarrior101Posted 12/29/2012 5:40:49 PM
ValzacardX posted...
I held off on getting an XL for a long time because of how much I loved my Midnight Purple 3DS. Once it developed the screen smudge problem, and there was a sale going on, I decided to get the XL, and I don't regret it one bit. It's better in almost every regard. Better screen size, comfort, buttons, stylus placement, 3D effect, battery, ect.

What's the "screen smudge problem"?

The raised edges around the touch screen can touch the top screen when closed, causing smudges that resemble a thin vertical line on each side of the top screen. If not taken care of, they can become scratches. I've owned four of the original 3DS', and they each had this problem. The XL, while a very low percentage still have this problem, the majority (Including mine) do not, thanks to raised bumpers.
---
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 0173-1411-9831
1 hungry spider + 1 hungry spider: 1 fat spider
#33parKb5Posted 12/29/2012 6:53:51 PM
minterwanny posted...
n00bsaib0t
I don't know what the deal the other guy was talking about is, but you'll get 160 coins for your 3DS and the rewards games are 150. Right now its Metroid II and 3D Classics Twin Bee, they'll change latter next month so if you don't like those hold on to your coins.

Here in Europe you get to download a free, full retail game in January if you register your XL with Club Nintendo.

You get to choose between a Mario game, maybe new super Mario bros. 2, Professor Layton, Mario Kart and a few others I think.

You can also get the game if you registered any time since the XL launch.

Seriously? That is awesome! Not only that but EU has the all-white XL...**sigh**
---
"Do you want to know the secret of my panties?" - Trucy Wright
3DS FC: 4940-5431-3793 mii: Greg