Club Nintendo PINs for trade

#1d0wnerPosted 12/29/2012 1:09:09 PM
I have five Club Nintendo PINs for trade. I know they are valid but do not know what games they are for. I will trade each for any valid PIN, one for one. To trade, PM a PIN and I will PM one in return, or you can PM with questions / offers.
---
shoot the core.
#2randomshemsPosted 12/29/2012 1:17:55 PM
d0wner posted...
I have five Club Nintendo PINs for trade. I know they are valid but do not know what games they are for. I will trade each for any valid PIN, one for one. To trade, PM a PIN and I will PM one in return, or you can PM with questions / offers.

one the back of the code booklet thingy it'll show a picture from the game it's from o_o
#3d0wner(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2012 1:24:29 PM(edited)
EDIT: Oh, sorry -- I don't have the booklets, just the codes.
---
shoot the core.
#4SpideymasterPosted 12/29/2012 1:43:18 PM
Wait, what is the point of doing this? Unless the pins are for cheap games and you're hoping to trade them for codes that are worth more coins, of course.
---
"If you want a story line, go read a book. If you want graphics, watch a movie. If you want to have fun, play a game." MetaYoshi64
#5Prince_PyroPosted 12/29/2012 1:43:21 PM
if you enter the codes while NOT logged in to your CN account, it'll tell you what game it's for without using up the code.
---
[=[3DS]=] FC: 0946-2412-9538 Name: Joel
[o+[___].::] Now playing: Crimson Shroud, Harvest Moon: ANB [Clover Farm], Paper Mario: Sticker Star, REvelations
#6d0wner(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2012 1:51:35 PM
So it does!

I have four remaining PINs to trade, each for any valid CN PIN. They are

Professor Layton and the Unwound Future
Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem!
Pokémon White Version
Pokémon White Version

PM if interested.
---
shoot the core.