Club Nintendo PINs for trade

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Club Nintendo PINs for trade
4 years ago#1
I have five Club Nintendo PINs for trade. I know they are valid but do not know what games they are for. I will trade each for any valid PIN, one for one. To trade, PM a PIN and I will PM one in return, or you can PM with questions / offers.
shoot the core.
4 years ago#2
d0wner posted...
I have five Club Nintendo PINs for trade. I know they are valid but do not know what games they are for. I will trade each for any valid PIN, one for one. To trade, PM a PIN and I will PM one in return, or you can PM with questions / offers.

one the back of the code booklet thingy it'll show a picture from the game it's from o_o
4 years ago#3
EDIT: Oh, sorry -- I don't have the booklets, just the codes.
shoot the core.
4 years ago#4
Wait, what is the point of doing this? Unless the pins are for cheap games and you're hoping to trade them for codes that are worth more coins, of course.
"If you want a story line, go read a book. If you want graphics, watch a movie. If you want to have fun, play a game." MetaYoshi64
4 years ago#5
if you enter the codes while NOT logged in to your CN account, it'll tell you what game it's for without using up the code.
[=[3DS]=] FC: 0946-2412-9538 Name: Joel
[o+[___].::] Now playing: Crimson Shroud, Harvest Moon: ANB [Clover Farm], Paper Mario: Sticker Star, REvelations
4 years ago#6
So it does!

I have four remaining PINs to trade, each for any valid CN PIN. They are

Professor Layton and the Unwound Future
Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem!
Pokémon White Version
Pokémon White Version

PM if interested.
shoot the core.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Club Nintendo PINs for trade

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived