The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

It's time to move on to a new console.

#1Noname342Posted 12/29/2012 6:32:19 PM
Getting tired of my 3ds sitting on the shelf, E-shop sucks, and I haven't bought a retail game in quite a while now because nothing good's coming out. I'll smack anyone who says Fire Emblem. I hate that series. And what retail games there are are either ports or kids games. Think I'm gonna get a Vita. I know I'm gonna get flamed hard for this, but whatever. BRING IT ON!!!
#2NoNameAtAllPosted 12/29/2012 6:32:54 PM
k, go for it. Go where you believe the content is.
---
OH MY GAWD how did I forget her, I fail so much -- Marth_Koopa, now MarsKoopa
#3pikachupwnagePosted 12/29/2012 6:34:01 PM
TC is using an alt to agree with himself.....that's just pathetic.
---
"There's only one legitimate reason to be doing anything, and that is for the lulz"
#4BluesMX90Posted 12/29/2012 6:35:47 PM
Fire Emblem.
---
The Official SeeD Member of whatever FF Board
As long as you don't get your hopes up, you can take anything... You feel less pain. ~ Squall
#5pikachupwnagePosted 12/29/2012 6:36:22 PM
first half of 2013

Fire emblem
Soul hackers
Unchained blades
Harmoknight
Pokemon mystery dungeon
Castlevania
Etrain oddessey
Soul hackers
Brain age
Luigis mansion dark moon
Animal crossing
Monster hunter
Denpa men 2(un confirmed but based on the 6ish months it took for the last one to be localized this will hit around march~april)
Nano assault EX
Gunman clive
Aeteno blade

Bam
---
"There's only one legitimate reason to be doing anything, and that is for the lulz"
#6ZeusPosted 12/29/2012 6:36:29 PM
It's actually funny how similar the two names are. At first glance I thought he had forgotten to even log into his alt to respond to himself.

At any rate, LOL! The Vita still doesn't have any games. It has a weak ass version of Uncharted but that's about it.
---
(\/)(\/)|-|
#7McMarblesPosted 12/29/2012 6:36:34 PM
BluesMX90 posted...
Fire Emblem.

---
Currently playing: Tales of the Abyss
Rainbow Dash is best pony. Fact.
#8pikachupwnagePosted 12/29/2012 6:39:19 PM
Noname342 posted...
Getting tired of my 3ds sitting on the shelf, E-shop sucks, and I haven't bought a retail game in quite a while now because nothing good's coming out. I'll smack anyone who says Fire Emblem. I hate that series. And what retail games there are are either ports or kids games. Think I'm gonna get a Vita. I know I'm gonna get flamed hard for this, but whatever. BRING IT ON!!!

The ignorance is strong in this one.

Prof layton miracle mask
Zero escape virtues last reward
Shinobi
Super Mario 3D land
Resident evil revelations
Theatrhythm final fantasy
Kid icarus uprising
Tom Clancy's ghost recon shadow wars
Paper mario sticker star
Etc.
---
#9pikachupwnagePosted 12/29/2012 6:39:40 PM
BluesMX90 posted...
Fire Emblem.

---
#10pikachupwnagePosted 12/29/2012 6:40:21 PM
Zeus posted...
It's actually funny how similar the two names are. At first glance I thought he had forgotten to even log into his alt to respond to himself.

At any rate, LOL! The Vita still doesn't have any games. It has a weak ass version of Uncharted but that's about it.

Vita has plenty of games actually.

This no games thing is getting annoying.
---