Which version of Chrono Trigger is best?

#81IHeartMetroidPosted 12/30/2012 7:29:26 PM(edited)
The only narcissistic arrogance I can see is on your own part- you claim to have some insight into what I'm feeling, but manage to be as far off the mark as a stormtrooper shooting at a protagonist. Lol!

Bet you'll find your own interpretation of that, too. I swoon at his use of psychological terms!

Lol at 9/10 people here who've never actually played the PS1 version and are just going by what other people tell them. That is indeed worth a chuckle.
#82DrgonbxcrossPosted 12/30/2012 7:32:39 PM(edited)
IHeartMetroid posted...
The only narcissistic arrogance I can see is on your own part- you claim to have some insight into what I'm feeling, but manage to be as far off the mark as a stormtrooper shooting at a protagonist. Lol!

Bet you'll find your own interpretation of that, too.

I have a pretty good understanding of the english language (as do most who speak it), so it's pretty easy to understand how someones feeling given their choice of words, and in this case your words before and after you decided you were angry.

IHeartMetroid posted...
"Nope. He's right"

Lol at 9/10 people here who've never actually played the PS1 version and are just going by what other people tell them.

If you're saying that this post, right here, does not signify anger and frustration that no one shares your opinion then be my guest, but I know better and so does anyone with a basic understanding of english that reads it.
---
this one time, i found a pube in my unopened pokemon game
I would have 1500 karma, but I forgot to login. FC 2065 3310 1217
#83IHeartMetroidPosted 12/30/2012 7:36:39 PM
"so it's pretty easy to understand how someones feeling given their choice of words"

Amazing how you can say that yet be so completely wrong about it. Have you even thought about taking into account the fact that I don't even pay much attention to the computer except as a passing thought? At that time, let's see... I was eating some leftover Christmas lasagna, telling my son to finish up his bath, changing the channel because some dance show was coming on, fiddling with a USB printer cable and was working on a household budget table in Excel. And every so often just popping up the GameFAQs tab.

Assumptions...
#84DrgonbxcrossPosted 12/30/2012 7:41:16 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#85IHeartMetroidPosted 12/30/2012 7:40:56 PM
And now HE'S going "lol".

Arrogance and narcissism? That's what he would call it. Lol.
#86DrgonbxcrossPosted 12/30/2012 7:44:12 PM
IHeartMetroid posted...
And now HE'S going "lol".

Arrogance and narcissism? That's what he would call it. Lol.

This is boring, you're not even trying anymore.

Lol in this case being used to signify surprise at your self contradictions.

Any more questions, class?
---
#87IHeartMetroidPosted 12/30/2012 7:46:12 PM
"Lol in this case being used to signify surprise at your self contradictions."

Which is what YOU intend it to be. To anyone else, since you didn't create a connotation, it comes across as nothing but more smug Vyer's level arrogance, like his "type of gamer" comment.

Any more questions, class?
#88DrgonbxcrossPosted 12/30/2012 7:51:00 PM
IHeartMetroid posted...
"Lol in this case being used to signify surprise at your self contradictions."

Which is what YOU intend it to be.

I didn't intend for you to contradict yourself but whatever I feel like I'm arguing with a 12 year old that can't remember what he said 5 seconds ago. So fine, I'll point it out.

IHeartMetroid posted...
Have you even thought about taking into account the fact that I don't even pay much attention to the computer except as a passing thought?

As evidence by your constant need to respond to anyone trying to argue with you in this topic? l0l.

Let me also point out that

IHeartMetroid posted...
I was eating some leftover Christmas lasagna, telling my son to finish up his bath, changing the channel because some dance show was coming on, fiddling with a USB printer cable and was working on a household budget table in Excel. And every so often just popping up the GameFAQs tab.

Assumptions...

The fact that you can remember all this also contradicts your statement, because if you didn't care that much you wouldn't remember everything that was happening while on the computer.

Any more questions class?
---
#89IHeartMetroidPosted 12/30/2012 7:53:27 PM
So apparently the great Drgonbxcross, believes that he and everyone on earth should at no point ever be able to remember anything that happened ONE NIGHT ago.

lol!

And all this for an argument that, in his own words he "doesn't care much about".
#90WrestlinFanPosted 12/30/2012 7:53:45 PM
"This is absolutely hilarious.

This, right here, is prime GameFAQs, Topic Creator. Prime GameFAQs. You have one angry guy and his small cadre of followers, all desperately pleading, "oh, sir, please I beg of you, please don't buy this". The way they passionately declare their loyalty and faith makes it sound like they're stepping forward to defend some nation.

But no, they're expending all that time and effort to proudly decry... A three second loading time in a random battle on an RPG.

Do you have any idea how ridiculous that is?

If you guys will excuse me, my six year old kid is up. Think he wants a glass of water. I think I'll spend some time parenting, if you don't mind. Have fun arguing about load times!"

"I know Vyers is trolling, but only a moron could interpet "I need to get my kid a glass of water" as "I'm better than you". My kid... needed a glass of water! Surprise surprise!"

Yes and you didn't sound smug at ALL. Oh wait you did. Also Vyers owned you multiple times.
---
Sent from my iPod touch via PowerFAQs 1.9