Why do so many 3DS owners bash the Vita ?

#1BruceLee1974Posted 12/30/2012 5:56:55 AM
Seriously ? Why don't you just enjoy the games on the 3DS and stay here, why do you need to come to the Vita board and constantly post topic after topic about it not going well in sales ?

I kind of used to do it when I owned a Sega Dreamcast on the Sony Forums but that was because the Dreamcast wasn't doing well. I really doubt you get many topics like this on the 3DS board.

I own a Vita and I like it A LOT and even though it's not selling the best it doesn't stop me liking it.

I just wish all you 3DS owners would stay on here as you have nothing to fear from the VITA The 3DS IS Selling well so you should just enjoy it. and play all the good games it has, Peace :)
#2EarthViperPosted 12/30/2012 5:59:45 AM
Angry fanboys and haters, it's how they work. Why are there so many PS360 fanboys on the Wii U board if their systems are so superior and have so many more awesome games why aren't they playing them instead of trolling Nintendo fans?

We can't be rid of them, we can ignore them. It's in your hands.
---
Clam shell plastic packaging is, in fact, my mortal enemy.
#3JurassicBondPosted 12/30/2012 5:59:46 AM
I don't know. I kind of want to get a Vita myself actually, but can't justify the cost when I barely have time to play my current systems as it is.
---
Reading: Crime and Punishment - Fyodor Dostoevsky
http://i.imgur.com/AUbFA.jpg http://i.imgur.com/nYklT.jpg
#4nonexistingheroPosted 12/30/2012 6:01:17 AM
I only visit the Vita board once every few months and I haven't said anything negative about it in quite a while. In fact, only about how Sony's treating it. The Vita VS 3DS seems to be an exact repetition of the PSP VS DS so far. I expect it will pick up a good bit in terms of good games and sales 3-4 years after it's out.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#5JumpmandkPosted 12/30/2012 6:04:48 AM
Sadly, this is the nature of the internet. Guys can bash products behind closed doors and behind unknown user names. An open and smart quality debate on different issues is always welcome, but just bashing for the sake of it is just not cool.

I was always taught growing up, that if "you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all", Sadly this is no longer taught to much of the youth of the world, oh well!

I own both, and I look forward to great games for both. I'm in it for quality gaming, nothing more and nothing less.
#6Whitecat007Posted 12/30/2012 6:07:28 AM
Inb4 Vita owners do it too, soo I'm gonna troll the Vita for the rest of my life. The human mind is so predictable. TC you cant stop it and no one ever will. I say act more disgusting then the way they act, make their blood boil.
#7PaladinAlikPosted 12/30/2012 6:08:39 AM
BruceLee1974 posted...
Seriously ? Why don't you just enjoy the games on the 3DS and stay here, why do you need to come to the Vita board and constantly post topic after topic about it not going well in sales ?

I kind of used to do it when I owned a Sega Dreamcast on the Sony Forums but that was because the Dreamcast wasn't doing well. I really doubt you get many topics like this on the 3DS board.

I own a Vita and I like it A LOT and even though it's not selling the best it doesn't stop me liking it.

I just wish all you 3DS owners would stay on here as you have nothing to fear from the VITA The 3DS IS Selling well so you should just enjoy it. and play all the good games it has, Peace :)

Im not defending trolls but if you would like to know *why* than just look at the Wii U board as it is now and look at the 3ds board like a year ago. THAT is the why.

I'd also like to point out most 3ds supporters generally stay out of the VIta board and tend to be above trolling
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and you're not ashamed, put this in your signature.
#8Whitecat007Posted 12/30/2012 6:13:13 AM
PaladinAlik posted...
BruceLee1974 posted...

Im not defending trolls but if you would like to know *why* than just look at the Wii U board as it is now and look at the 3ds board like a year ago. THAT is the why.

I'd also like to point out most 3ds supporters generally stay out of the VIta board and tend to be above trolling

That is why a lot of them post their 3DS friends code on their sig when they're trolling, sorry no .
#9DilliciousPosted 12/30/2012 6:14:19 AM
The majority here don't go over to the vita board and bash the vita. :)
---
3DS FC:1504-6147-0115
Currently Playing: Harvest Moon: A New Beginning, Paper Mario: Sticker Star.
#10BruceLee1974(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 6:15:02 AM
See I've never been on the WiiU board before or the 3DS board this is my first time. I do come to Gamefaqs though to look up information about my console or ask other users about certain things or upcoming games ect. But all's I ever see on the Vita board are Sales threads and threads about the Vita Flopping .

It's really annoying because gamefaqs has a lot of users and can be very helpful that's why I've been a member here for so long now and keep coming back. It's just disappointing that's all and I just wish everyone could enjoy their own console without putting others down. Because seriously, how does my purchase of a Vita effect your experience of you from your console ?