Why do so many 3DS owners bash the Vita ?

#101BoosterBurstPosted 12/30/2012 4:25:46 PM
because the vita sucks and has no games
#102MorgalagaPosted 12/30/2012 4:29:18 PM
Because if you don't think one thing has to be better than the other your a commie!
---
EX-TERM-INATE EX-TERM-INATE EX-TERM-INATE
#103The_Mighty_KELPPosted 12/30/2012 10:13:55 PM
MegaSTV posted...
The_Mighty_KELP posted...
Uh... I can only speak for myself, but the majority of posts I've seen on this site seem to be Vita fanboys bashing everything else, not the other way around.

That's probably because you are a Nintendo Fanboy and turn a blind eye to the your side bashing the other one.

While I am a Nintendo fanboy, I like the Vita and plan on getting one. I don't typically browse either the Vita or the 3DS boards, but when a topic hits the front page, I usually glance it over. In my experience, I only remember Vita fanboys bashing everything else. I do remember a lot of bashing of 3DSes, but the majority TO ME seems like it's the other way around.

Perhaps this recent post of mine can prove to you that my intentions are honorable and I was merely stating my opinion which was based on potentially faulty, first-hand observable evidence.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/65051212/729350668
---
Jogurt attacks! Inflicts 1 point of damage on the Goblin. Goblin is defeated! Jogurt gains experience.
...it appears that Jogurt's level has increased to 1.