Why do so many 3DS owners bash the Vita ?

#21DevilJhoePosted 12/30/2012 7:29:35 AM
Whitecat007 posted...
BruceLee1974 posted...
aamot posted...
How would 3DS owners even troll Vita owners? At least I can understand Vita gamers trolling us, with arguments such as how graphically inferior we are, or how Nintendo games are for kids.

But seriously, what could 3DS owners even say to upset you guys? "Have fun with your graphically powerhouse high definition games... IN TWO DIMENSIONS LOL!"

edit: lol oh yeah. Somewhat disappointing Vita sales. So what.

THis plus constant Vita Flopping threads. I try to ask questions on there sometimes and my topic goes off the front page so fast and gets replaced by Vita flopping topics.

So are you saying 3DS owners are actually fearful of the Vita doing well ?

Of course they are. Do you remember the PS1 and PS2 days ? It was okay to like Sony in those days, but the moment Sony slipped the Nintendo crowd and Microsoft crowd went all Judas for anything Sony. The PSVita failing and dying would be awesome for them cause then Pokemon and Halo would get even more sales.

Nintendo has the most hardcore base, they aren't really for change at all. They like what they like, they want more of it done in the same way, anything pricey sucks to them even if it smokes what they're playing and Nintendo is never wrong.

I'm a pro Sony fan I admit it, but I will call out on Sony's mistakes and say they suck when they really suck. Nintendo is a religion on this site. Don't be expecting any less Vita flop topics, understand they're finished beating Mario 3D Land for fifth time and they're pissed you have OLED screen. No hard feelings just troll them back. There is too much material to use on them.

Come on how classy was gaming when Playstation dominated the sales chart. I don't remember a huge amount of trolling in those days, that says it all.

Wait, aren't you the guy that goes around defending Sony and bashing Nintendo any chance you can get on the Vita boards?

Yeah, that's you. I lurk a lot, and I see a lot of BS coming from different people. You're the same guy that posted "even metacritic says the vita has better games, go play your gay professor Layton" or something like that.
#22BruceLee1974(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 7:30:32 AM
Well I'm not a fan of any 1 company I can honestly say.

I've first owned a: Nintendo, SNES, Playstation, Dreamcast, PS2, Xbox, Wii, Xbox 360 and now a PS Vita.

I like to give everything a go if it sounds good and has something I like on it. But mind you I only try to ever own 1 console at a time as they take up so much time. Having more then 1 console you would basically have no life but games.

But I bought the Vita because it had a game called Everybody's golf on it and the graphics were so good, just as good as the PS3 IMO.

I'm pretty opened minded but I know some people will only buy from 1 company and not give anyone else a go which is sad I think.I think Apple fans are probably the worse with iphones and ipads.
#23BannanaBomb2002Posted 12/30/2012 7:32:12 AM(edited)
People that don't own 3DS are bashing the vita for having a crap lineup of games and for price gouging with exclusive memory cards. Plus you can buy a next gen. console for nearly the same price.
#24EarthViperPosted 12/30/2012 7:31:55 AM
Whitecat007 posted...
I'm a pro Sony fan I admit it, but I will call out on Sony's mistakes and say they suck when they really suck. Nintendo is a religion on this site. Don't be expecting any less Vita flop topics, understand they're finished beating Mario 3D Land for fifth time and they're pissed you have OLED screen. No hard feelings just troll them back. There is too much material to use on them.

Come on how classy was gaming when Playstation dominated the sales chart. I don't remember a huge amount of trolling in those days, that says it all.

Good for you. There's also a lot more Nintendo fans than you seem to want to admit that will do the same for Nintendo as well as a lot of Sony fans who do exactly what you pretend is a Nintendo fanboy thing. The sooner the rational fans realise that the fanboys are equally foolish the better.

As for not remembering the trolling, you remember wrong. If anything the seething hatred amongst console fanboys hit it's stride in those days though that has less to do with Sony or Nintendo and more to do with the internet. The more accessible worldwide communication gets, the bigger the melting pot of opinions gets and the longer fans are allowed to become overly attached to their preferred products the worse trolling will get. If the Vita and PS4 suddenly rose to the top and stomped the competition trolling wont get any better.

None of the companies fanboys are worse and none of the companies fanboys are better. Their fools who perpetuate ignorant stereotypes, hide behind hyperbole and spin everything to fit their arguments all the whilst being fully intolerant of any opinion that clashes with their own. It's a fanboy thing and they are all created equal.
---
Clam shell plastic packaging is, in fact, my mortal enemy.
#25Whitecat007Posted 12/30/2012 7:32:00 AM
DevilJhoe posted...
Whitecat007 posted...
BruceLee1974 posted...
aamot posted...
How would 3DS owners even troll Vita owners? At least I can understand Vita gamers trolling us, with arguments such as how graphically inferior we are, or how Nintendo games are for kids.

But seriously, what could 3DS owners even say to upset you guys? "Have fun with your graphically powerhouse high definition games... IN TWO DIMENSIONS LOL!"

THis plus constant Vita Flopping threads. I try to ask questions on there sometimes and my topic goes off the front page so fast and gets replaced by Vita flopping topics.

Of course they are. Do you remember the PS1 and PS2 days ? It was okay to like Sony in those days, but the moment Sony slipped the Nintendo crowd and Microsoft crowd went all Judas for anything Sony. The PSVita failing and dying would be awesome for them cause then Pokemon and Halo would get even more sales.

Nintendo has the most hardcore base, they aren't really for change at all. They like what they like, they want more of it done in the same way, anything pricey sucks to them even if it smokes what they're playing and Nintendo is never wrong.

Wait, aren't you the guy that goes around defending Sony and bashing Nintendo any chance you can get on the Vita boards?

Yeah, that's you. I lurk a lot, and I see a lot of BS coming from different people. You're the same guy that posted "even metacritic says the vita has better games, go play your gay professor Layton" or something like that.

I have a fanboy, nice.
#26squatch22Posted 12/30/2012 7:35:36 AM
Whitecat007 posted...
Metacritic even says the Vita has the better library. Go cry now. Play something gay like Professor Layton or something.

---
LR posted: And the PSP isn't a Sony console so why would I make that claim?
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#27MetalLokiPosted 12/30/2012 7:36:00 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#28DevilJhoePosted 12/30/2012 7:37:49 AM
Whitecat007 posted...
DevilJhoe posted...
Whitecat007 posted...
BruceLee1974 posted...
aamot posted...

I have a fanboy, nice.

No, you just have someone who wanted to point out your hypocrisy. Classy? Please.
#29DevilJhoePosted 12/30/2012 7:39:24 AM
EarthViper posted...
Whitecat007 posted...

Good for you. There's also a lot more Nintendo fans than you seem to want to admit that will do the same for Nintendo as well as a lot of Sony fans who do exactly what you pretend is a Nintendo fanboy thing. The sooner the rational fans realise that the fanboys are equally foolish the better.

As for not remembering the trolling, you remember wrong. If anything the seething hatred amongst console fanboys hit it's stride in those days though that has less to do with Sony or Nintendo and more to do with the internet. The more accessible worldwide communication gets, the bigger the melting pot of opinions gets and the longer fans are allowed to become overly attached to their preferred products the worse trolling will get. If the Vita and PS4 suddenly rose to the top and stomped the competition trolling wont get any better.

None of the companies fanboys are worse and none of the companies fanboys are better. Their fools who perpetuate ignorant stereotypes, hide behind hyperbole and spin everything to fit their arguments all the whilst being fully intolerant of any opinion that clashes with their own. It's a fanboy thing and they are all created equal.

This.
#30Tzuba12Posted 12/30/2012 7:53:19 AM
Oh looks like Whitecat showed up. Seeing that dude everywhere, lately.
---
an atheist scowling at a cheat code. he growls. "....GOD MODE?!"