3D land or Sticker Star?

#1liniscoolPosted 12/30/2012 2:29:06 PM
Which should I get? - Results (26 votes)
3D land
84.62% (22 votes)
Sticker Star
15.38% (4 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Been a fan of every Paper Mario even Super, but I'm also a fan of 3D Mario's like sunshine and 64
---
Sever the skull! His mind lies in peace, free from the torment of existence.
#2MereMarePosted 12/30/2012 2:45:14 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997614-nintendo-3ds/65012640
---
Zelda is an ACTION-ADVENTURE, not an RPG!!!
Japan is the center of the gaming universe.
#3StephenYap3Posted 12/30/2012 2:47:07 PM
It depends on what you decide, but if I had a choice between the two, I'd go with Sticker Star. The reason is that while it isn't as good a game in the series, it is a good game in its own right. It has a different but fun battle system, the main story is decently long compared to the others, and there's a good amount of replay value in there. I've put 56 hours into it so far and I'm still thinking of starting a third playthrough. I'd easily give this a 9.5/10.

As for 3D Land, it is as good a Mario game as Sticker Star is, but as a 3D Mario game, it's moderately disappointing. It's basically Super Mario Bros 3 with 3D gameplay, but at the same time, it's not that bad. Another thing I want to add is that compared to the amount of hours I've put to beating Sticker Star, which is 12, I've put only 8 hours in there, including the hidden second quest, and the second quest is nearly the same levels with short challenges in there. Lastly, there are only three boss characters in this game (including Bowser) and neither of the boss fights offer enough variety in them. Even worse, you can only kill Bowser with the switches at the end of each castle level, which makes Bowser's battle seem short and lame. Overall, these flaws aside, 3D Land is a safe buy and I'd give it an easy 9/10.
---
I have trouble communicating with people :(