Hackers need to get a job

#31SMASHKING84Posted 12/30/2012 6:14:51 PM
^ in addition to that it's also stated that even thinking about commit a crime is still a crime.
in other words if you think about killing someone even if you don't act on it,it's still wrong.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon ppl who agree:3
Pokemon Black 2 [OU rules player] Rosa:4170-2970-6954 PM Me if you add me.
#32ceedofevilPosted 12/30/2012 6:30:52 PM
lunchEATSyou posted...
ceedofevil posted...
Sounds like TC needs to listen to some Megadeth and Metallica. I sugggest starting with the entire album ...And Justice for All.

Megadeth is still decent.
Metallica has gone from "Kill 'Em All" to "Lulu"
-___-

Yeah I know. I actually liked some of Lulu, but I pretty much meant pre-Black Album. Eye of the Beholder is a great song concerning the topic. Dread and the Fugitive Mind by Megadeth is also great.
---
"I don't think this is funny. I wasted my time entering." -GameFAQ's new slogan.
#33Second_ChancesPosted 12/30/2012 6:31:52 PM
That's not always why hackers do what they do, but maybe they should get a job so they can put those skills to work and actually make money off it.
#34DrgonbxcrossPosted 12/30/2012 6:34:41 PM
ceedofevil posted...
lunchEATSyou posted...
ceedofevil posted...
Sounds like TC needs to listen to some Megadeth and Metallica. I sugggest starting with the entire album ...And Justice for All.

Megadeth is still decent.
Metallica has gone from "Kill 'Em All" to "Lulu"
-___-

Yeah I know. I actually liked some of Lulu, but I pretty much meant pre-Black Album. Eye of the Beholder is a great song concerning the topic. Dread and the Fugitive Mind by Megadeth is also great.

Lulu just plain sucked, and 13 was pretty mediocre due to the fact that it was rushed by the record company.

Other then that though both are great bands and both have a good enough catalog to satisfy tc's feeling towards hackers.
---
this one time, i found a pube in my unopened pokemon game
I would have 1500 karma, but I forgot to login. FC 2065 3310 1217
#35sharinguyPosted 12/30/2012 6:37:39 PM
TC Pirates =/= Hackers. And Hackers do have jobs or get employed because of their hacking skills. Who's better to fix your security holes than the ones who exploited the system to find them.
---
PSN: Dorman_777
Pokemon Black FC: 5414-9379-0757
#36RazieruPosted 12/30/2012 6:45:40 PM
Lemmywinks13 posted...
That way they can buy their own games without having to steal them all.

Aw, dear, you have it backwards. The devs need to get off their asses and improve that dire fallacy called localization immensely. That's one of the many reasons hackers exist.

If anything, what hackers do should be a message to the devs to get out of their idiot complex and make the same smart moves, as those are the moves that truly make money and give gamers what they want.

They also need to avoid giving hackers a reason to do what they do with further limitations like region lock when they have no real intentions to combat such habitual stupidity.

Don't give me that region free bs...

I can't resist.

the ability to play a few games in a language you probably can't even read is not worth the money devs will lose if the system gets hacked.

Oh yes it is, and you know it. Or, we all can sit up here and wait forever or NEVER for the idiot job devs to make a worthwhile move and truly give gamers what they want and a fair share of what other regions enjoy without waiting until the end of time or never to do so.

Stop defending people who could care less about you, let alone don't give you a pay check to speak such narrow-minded "logic".
---
So....New Super Mario Bros. 2 wasn't released as FREE DLC for New Super Mario Bros.?!
#37deimos91Posted 12/30/2012 7:00:02 PM
give them a j ob and they will
---
Intel core 2 duo E4400 2 GHZ|Radeon 4650 512MB|2 GB DDR2 ram/steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
#38-Zeke-Posted 12/30/2012 7:00:07 PM
sharinguy posted...
TC Pirates =/= Hackers. And Hackers do have jobs or get employed because of their hacking skills. Who's better to fix your security holes than the ones who exploited the system to find them.

Point found here
---
Hi! My name is Zeke, here's my 3DS code:1118-1052-2607 (PM me if you add me)
Official Ninja of the Spam Masters Clan
#39Lemmywinks13(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 7:17:05 PM
You all are fooling yourself if you think hackers only exist so we can play games in all regions. There are only a handful of games that are exclusive to certain territories. Like 95% of all games that most people are interested in are available in all territories. Play those games. People always want what they can't have. Hundreds of games available and you only want the ones not here so you can justify thievery.
#40deimos91Posted 12/30/2012 7:22:20 PM
SMASHKING84 posted...
if it weren't for pirates services like vc wouldn't exist in the first place.

if you release a better service then piracy you can slow it down releasing 1% of a game systems libary and only one save state per game is worse then what pirates offer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt7kCDBy5Vo

you are correct sir offer a service worth the money
---
Intel core 2 duo E4400 2 GHZ|Radeon 4650 512MB|2 GB DDR2 ram/steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951