Do you prefer digital or retail copies of games?

#31DeathSoul2000Posted 12/31/2012 7:43:12 AM
retail all the way. digital is more expensive, i prefer having the cases anyway, and they STILL won't let you use an account to redownload stuff on other systems, and with the way ids are handled on wii u so far, it looks like they won't bother altering it for the 3ds. i refuse to buy a single game on there until you can.
#32Lord_Frood(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2012 8:48:16 AM
Trespasser2003 posted...
I prefer digital, but buying NSMB2 digitally was the dumbest thing I've done regarding my 3DS.

Why's that?
---
Her name is Koko, she is loco, I said oh no!
Official Something or Other of That One Group
#33rizsparkyPosted 12/31/2012 8:50:19 AM
Digital but retail is much much cheaper
#34silenthill4vidPosted 12/31/2012 8:52:07 AM
depends on the game. i usually get retail, but i knew i was going to play animal crossing everyday so i got the digital.
---
splinter cell: blacklist......the latest game series turned generic shooter.
#35xellos667Posted 12/31/2012 6:34:25 PM
In the very small minority who are 100% Digital now. Pricing is not an issue (as I buy most of my games release day anyway), reselling value is also not an issue, nor do I believe I will lose anything if experience with my Wii is a proof of anything.

Only thing that matters is that I have a 3DS with soon almost 100 games always available to be played, always in my pocket, and no games taking place in my appartment anymore. I couldn't be happier, it suits my new familly life perfectly.
---
My digital 3DS games collection and slow progression beating them:
http://backloggery.com/drac_mazoku