Hackers need to get a paycheck.

#1_Izanagi_Posted 12/30/2012 4:31:39 PM
Nintendo stupidly put a region lock on their 3DS. That's a major problem for people who like to import. But for what companies won't do, there are people who will. Hackers, the savior of the 3DS are hacking the 3DS to remove the piece of crap region lock on it. With such a service they're doing for Nintendo and Nintendo fans, Nintendo should do the right thing and pay these people. That way they'll feel appreciated and will continue to do hacks that will help people.
---
"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed."
#2MetalLokiPosted 12/30/2012 4:35:27 PM
In the future when developers no longer make games for the 3DS you people better be happy for those import of games from the first 2 years because that's all ya'll get.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Lamia, Harpy, Centaur and Slime.....What's next?
#3Lemmywinks13Posted 12/30/2012 4:37:38 PM
WAAAAAAHHHH!!!!! There are three games out that I need but can't play right now. Nevermind the thousands of games available to me now, I want those three that are probably in a language I can't read so now I'm going to steal everything!
#4Lemmywinks13Posted 12/30/2012 4:38:03 PM
MetalLoki posted...
In the future when developers no longer make games for the 3DS you people better be happy for those import of games from the first 2 years because that's all ya'll get.

This
#5_Izanagi_(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 4:46:23 PM
Lemmywinks13 posted...
WAAAAAAHHHH!!!!! There are three games out that I need but can't play right now. Nevermind the thousands of games available to me now, I want those three that are probably in a language I can't read so now I'm going to steal everything!

Congratulations. I was going to do it at some point, but you made me change my sig now.
---
"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed."
I really wish I had a device that could punch people on the Internet.
#6MetalLokiPosted 12/30/2012 4:47:35 PM
_Izanagi_ posted...
Lemmywinks13 posted...

Congratulations. I was going to do it at some point, but you made me change my sig now.

I think sharper Image made something that does that.
---
#7pbandjamesPosted 12/30/2012 4:53:09 PM
Yeah, and maybe eventually when a system gets hacked too much, the hackers can get paid to put their own games on the system.That would be so good. Since the support will dry up, I would much prefer inexperienced people to make my games.
---
Game news is the best news.
#8WallydraiglePosted 12/30/2012 5:07:26 PM
MetalLoki posted...

Just like DS which was region-free and failed with no games.
---
Always interested in any Pokemon event distribution cartridges. My email is in my profile.
#9MetalLokiPosted 12/30/2012 5:09:42 PM
Wallydraigle posted...
MetalLoki posted...

I remember that.
---
#10Second_ChancesPosted 12/30/2012 5:21:54 PM(edited)
Maybe you should get a paycheck so that you can just import a foreign 3DS if you want to play imports that much.

Wallydraigle posted...
MetalLoki posted...

Just like how the PSP's game sales and then developer support plummeted when it was hacked.

No one's saying making it region free is bad. What they are is that the system shouldn't be hacked because then no one will actually buy games and developers will be scared to develop, and the online environment will be ruined, as it was on the DS by AR and such in many games.