Donkey Kong Original Edition

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Donkey Kong Original Edition
3 years ago#1
does anyone have this game yet? i know its a digital incentive but im trying to score one off ebay and i dont see any listed
3 years ago#2
anyone?
3 years ago#3
can you buy it on the eshop?
Refreshing Like A Spring Breeze.
3 years ago#4
I forgot all about DK OE... -_- I may not get it myself. ;(
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
3 years ago#5
Yeah sure, got it two weeks ago I think. Did one loop on it. It's more a cool exclusive to own than anything else, so if you're not into digital gaming and got it free from your standard purchase on the eshop, I wouldn't spend money on it. Just buy Donkey Kong (94) on the GB VC.
My digital 3DS games collection and slow progression beating them:
http://backloggery.com/drac_mazoku
3 years ago#6
Yeah, I waited for a month checking Ebay daily and I never saw any listed.

I decided to get Art Academy since that isn't really a game that has a beggining and an end, so it was unlikely that if I had the physical game, I would ever plan to sell it(since I would never really finish it).

DKO is a cool freebie, and I would have gladly paid 5 for it on the e-shop, but I really hate how Nintendo only offered this to digital purchases ONLY. How about offering discounted digital games over physical, or actually linking accounts to the end user instead of to a machine that can and will break? Just a thought! LOL
3 years ago#7
I missed it :( I couldn't get ahold of the cash to get Prof. Layton or Paper Mario >.>
Current Systems: 3DS, DSlite, IPod Touch
If There is Evil in this world it lurks in the hearts of Man- Tales of Phantasia
3 years ago#8
Nintendo should have just released this on the eShop, instead of forcing you to have to buy a digital version of the game you wanted.
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0605-4074-6062
3 years ago#9
Nintendo should have just released this on the eShop, instead of forcing you to have to buy a digital version of the game you wanted.

I agree. Not everyone wants to buy a digital version of a game just to get a code for another digital game.
0476-5632-3140:Pokemon White 2
3 years ago#10
proud owner here, my highscore so far is about 130k, but i'll have to check on that.
Gotta get em' all, shmupmon!
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Donkey Kong Original Edition

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived