So I can't wait until Im able to put all of my games digital....

#1pwingxPosted 12/31/2012 6:07:09 PM
Because no more switching cartridges back and forth when its there just can't wait.
---
3ds fc 4983-5173-6592 name Pwing pm me when u add me
#2WrestlinFanPosted 12/31/2012 6:27:37 PM
Pray to god your 3DS doesn't get stolen or breaks on you.
---
Sent from my iPod touch via PowerFAQs 1.9
#3pwingx(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2012 6:30:38 PM
WrestlinFan posted...

I would Still have the retail just in case my 3ds goes haywire and destroys the world lol
---
3ds fc 4983-5173-6592 name Pwing pm me when u add me
#4IHeartMetroidPosted 12/31/2012 6:43:11 PM
So are you planning on buying two copies of every game? Both physical and digital copies?

Or is this topic a sneaky way of talking about the recent hackings that the 3DS has undergone, and you are referring to copying your retail games illegally to an SD card?
#5thealmightydibPosted 12/31/2012 6:55:00 PM
IHeartMetroid posted...
So are you planning on buying two copies of every game? Both physical and digital copies?

Or is this topic a sneaky way of talking about the recent hackings that the 3DS has undergone, and you are referring to copying your retail games illegally to an SD card?

the latter sounds convenient, i like it
---
NNID - Capt.Awes0me
Playing WiiU - Batman AC, CoD:BO2, Scribblenauts U
#6WrestlinFanPosted 12/31/2012 7:00:16 PM
Quote:IHeartMetroid posted...

the latter sounds convenient, i like it

@thealmightydib

ikr. In fact the only thing that seems inconvenient is buying the retail games. If only there was a way to cut that out completely.
---
Sent from my iPod touch via PowerFAQs 1.9
#790sRetroGamingPosted 12/31/2012 11:46:44 PM
WrestlinFan posted...

This is the only thing that worries me about digital, as i have well over a dozen eShop games (including two full retail games in MK7 and Art Academy: Lesson's for Everyone), all the Ambassador games and all of the NSMB2 DLC.

Say five years from now you're 3DS fails on you or your actual screens decide to go crooked/dis-align themselves from the sides?. my original 3DS decided to do this about two months ago, a few weeks right before i actually upgraded and i hadn't even had it a year and a half before it went faulty! O_o. and i f***ing "babied" that thing always!.

Get those *** damn 3DS user accounts up now and running Nintendo!!!!!.

F***!!!!!.
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#8klim28Posted 1/1/2013 12:51:43 AM
90sRetroGaming posted...
WrestlinFan posted...

This is the only thing that worries me about digital, as i have well over a dozen eShop games (including two full retail games in MK7 and Art Academy: Lesson's for Everyone), all the Ambassador games and all of the NSMB2 DLC.

Say five years from now you're 3DS fails on you or your actual screens decide to go crooked/dis-align themselves from the sides?. my original 3DS decided to do this about two months ago, a few weeks right before i actually upgraded and i hadn't even had it a year and a half before it went faulty! O_o. and i f***ing "babied" that thing always!.

Get those *** damn 3DS user accounts up now and running Nintendo!!!!!.

F***!!!!!.

Same happened to me ~_~ Lost everything on my old 3DS. Amba status + old eshop 3D videos + Club N games + Limted time/edition games/apps + $80 worth of game downloads.
---
3DS kino 4639 - 8985 - 8808 Kid Icarus Uprising / Harvest Moon A New Beginning
3DS kino 4554 - 1003 - 6906 Monster Hunter 3G / New Super Mario Brothers 2
#9IHeartMetroidPosted 1/1/2013 1:03:06 AM
"Same happened to me ~_~ Lost everything on my old 3DS. Amba status + old eshop 3D videos + Club N games + Limted time/edition games/apps + $80 worth of game downloads."

Why didn't you just call Nintendo, explain the situation and have them repair the system or transfer your data to a new 3DS of your choice?
#10n00bsaib0tPosted 1/1/2013 1:08:28 AM
"Same happened to me ~_~ Lost everything on my old 3DS. Amba status + old eshop 3D videos + Club N games + Limted time/edition games/apps + $80 worth of game downloads."

Why didn't you just call Nintendo, explain the situation and have them repair the system or transfer your data to a new 3DS of your choice?

This. I sent my 3DS in for repair the the one I got back had all of my downloads in the eshop ready to redownload. You just screw yourself by saying "well, its broken, I'll go get a new one". Use your warranty.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile