Mario 3D Land is free digitally if you register a 3DS XL before the 15th(?)

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Mario 3D Land is free digitally if you register a 3DS XL before the 15th(?)
2 years ago#1
i found this online somewhere and i dont see anyone posting about it so i wanted to reconfirm this as true, and also post it here for more to see, because i think that sounds like an awesome deal, especially considering the XL comes with mario kart 7 at the moment. that is potentially two free games. the 3DL deal is for all territories right? or is it some horrible european exclusive? i dont know any specifics please clearify.
(edited by Retroxgamer0)
2 years ago#2
Its for most part of EU. No love for US or JP.
---
3DS kino 4639 - 8985 - 8808 Kid Icarus Uprising / Harvest Moon A New Beginning
3DS kino 4554 - 1003 - 6906 Monster Hunter 3G / New Super Mario Brothers 2
2 years ago#3
lol wow
2 years ago#4
Sorry Americans :P.. Free Miracle Mask for me!
---
3DS FC: 4597-0164-7987
2 years ago#5
Outrage! I must find a way to steal every game out there immediately!
2 years ago#6
Lemmywinks13 posted...
Outrage! I must find a way to steal every game out there immediately!

What the heck are you rambling on about?
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Mario 3D Land is free digitally if you register a 3DS XL before the 15th(?)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived