The next must have game: Castlevania Mirror of Fate

#1AncientAstroPosted 1/1/2013 3:14:16 PM
Holy crap I cannot wait. The game looks effing amazing. I loved the first entry in the Lords of Shadow reboot so this should fit in nicely before LoS2 comes out.

March 5th mark your calendars!
#221_21Posted 1/1/2013 3:14:52 PM
Nope. The next must have game is Fire Emblem: Awakening!
---
Currently playing:
999, Megaman ZX Advent, Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and Scribblenauts Unlimited
#3Shadow Stalker XPosted 1/1/2013 3:19:14 PM
21_21 posted...

This.
---
Stop reading my sig, you are wasting time doing so.
#4Carbuncle009Posted 1/1/2013 3:21:01 PM
and cue ASKXION's tangents on why Metroidvania sucks.
---
Can I put my Onix in your Cloyster? Yes: 4 No: 4 Maybe: 2
The Sapphire Carbuncle: Why I'm proud to be a brony http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyYTKbC6tbw
#5IzanagiBlastPosted 1/1/2013 3:42:02 PM
21_21 posted...

That's for you lol, i hate FE games...never liked them,never will...however Castlevania looks like the next must have(IMO),I'm not trying to start a fight,I'm just stating that not everyone likes FE games.
---
US Blue/Black Ambassador 3DS XL FC:3351-4244-8930
Pokemon White 2 FC: 4857-4399-8023 Name:Dante
#6OoSubaruoOPosted 1/1/2013 3:51:43 PM
AncientAstro posted...
Holy crap I cannot wait. The game looks effing amazing. I loved the first entry in the Lords of Shadow reboot so this should fit in nicely before LoS2 comes out.

March 5th mark your calendars!

Heh, comes out on my birthday. I know what I'm getting that day.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0605-4074-6062
#7MerisYakiPosted 1/1/2013 3:57:58 PM
A God of War rip-off does not help anyone or anything, nor does taking depth away from Castlevania side-scrollers.
#8OoSubaruoOPosted 1/1/2013 3:59:01 PM
MerisYaki posted...
A God of War rip-off does not help anyone or anything, nor does taking depth away from Castlevania side-scrollers.

Did you even bother looking at the gameplay videos for this before whining?
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0605-4074-6062
#9WiiareVenomPosted 1/1/2013 4:05:29 PM
MerisYaki posted...

Sure it does, it helps people who like them like that. The same could be said for adding said depth to Castlevania in the first place.
---
You must let your anger be as a monkey in a pinata, hiding inside with the candy, hoping kids don't breakthrough with a stick.
#10Canas_RenvallPosted 1/1/2013 4:12:36 PM(edited)
As a fan of ALL Castlevania games I've played thus far in all three CV categories (Classicvania, Metroidvania, 3DVania aka Lords of Shadow), I'm pumped for MoF. It looks great. :)

Amazed AKSION (or whatever his name is, I can't be bothered to really care) hasn't come in yet to declare his word as law though.

Keep a look out for the following words and phrases:
- Boring
- Generic
- Casual of War ripoff
- Various other game titles remade to include the words "casual" or "crap"
- My opinion is right and fact
- You're wrong and therefore must be t******* me (I refuse to use the T word myself. Rhymes with rolling. :P)
---
I don't see Nintendo, Microsoft, Sony. I see Mario, Zelda, Uncharted, Resident Evil, Gears of War, Alan Wake, Heavy Rain, etc. Play games, not companies.