I would absolutely love a Pokemon Box App...

#1rahxephon122Posted 1/1/2013 7:58:21 PM
I know Pokemon Ranch more or less tanked, but the 3DS really needs a gen V box app. I never know which game I have my Pokemon in anymore. I actually get lost switching between White and White 2, and gen IV was a hot mess with which Pokemon being in which game. It would be very beneficial to have them all in one place that's accessible from whichever version. This will never happen in the way I want, but here's my ideas on a box app:

Any game can withdraw any Pokemon. Pokemon ranch had it so only the game which deposited it could withdraw. I understand there's issues with getting strong Pokemon on newly started games, but they could impliment a "national dex only" restriction where you could only withdraw any Pokemon by other games if you have the national dex.

Instant migration from Gen IV. This would be harder to since the game needs a time when it was migrated, but I'm sure it wouldn't be too bad to fix. Also, just delete HMs from the migrator instead of having to boot up the game and find the move deleter.

Add an item box. Pokemon stadium had one of these that worked wonderfully.

Sorting feature to sort by dex number, type, name, trainer, nickname, ect.

I'm not sure if this would be better on the Wii U or the 3DS, both have downs and ups such as the 3DS being easier to access anywhere and it could directly read the cards, but the 3DS is easier to lose or have stolen in public. (And it would suck losing all your Pokemon in one fell swoop.)

I mostly just typed this due to my frustrations of wanting all my Pokemon in one game and everytime a new game comes out its ridiculous to transfer them all and I get lost lol.

But it needs to happen!
---
Ich habe keinen Meister bis auf den Wind der Freiheit!
#2Miggi3Fr3shPosted 1/2/2013 3:08:32 AM
We really do need a true Pokemon Stadium style box for the 3DS. Minus the item box since we can have an infinite amount of items in the games now.
---
3DS: 3351-4111-5844 PSN: Miggi3Fr3sh86
Here at GameFAQs gamers don't game, they complain.
#3rahxephon122(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 9:25:59 AM
The item box was more to transfer items between games easier. I was thinking for evolution items, even the EV training items too maybe.
---
#4Miggi3Fr3shPosted 1/2/2013 11:07:15 AM
Totally forgot items were also transferable. Ok this needs to be te January 8th announcement.
---
3DS: 3351-4111-5844 PSN: Miggi3Fr3sh86
Here at GameFAQs gamers don't game, they complain.
#5rahxephon122(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 12:05:10 PM
I mean, we're gonna do it anyways. Why not make it easier and make a few bucks, Nintendo?
---