eShop Recommendation to Newbie

#1pepsiguy_2Posted 1/2/2013 3:32:36 AM
Hey there, I really hate to be 'that guy' who makes an eshop recommendation topic everyday but I'm looking for something with high replay value, in Great 3D and definitely worth my time. I'll be buying an eshop card for Colors! 3D because I spent hours on it with the original DS and I would love a Downloadable game, maybe a platformer, under 10$. Pushmo looks alright but I'm not sure if it can sustain my interest. How is Marvel Pinball? $7.99 for four tables seems like a rip. Any Hack N Slashers?

Thanks for anything in advance.
---
BEST IN THE WORLD
#2sockesockePosted 1/2/2013 3:40:38 AM
try mighty switch force, its a clever puzzle platformer with a bit of combat.
---
MotiJr:Sony copied George Foreman grills with their playstation 3 design.
http://backloggery.com/sockesocke
#3jumper1234Posted 1/2/2013 3:44:08 AM
I would say VVVVVV for it has a unique twist on 2d platforming that can be quite fun... that and the soundtrack is amazing!
---
Waiting for: Retro City Rampage (XBLA), Terraria (XBLA)
3DS FC: 3652-1930-9604 (PM me your fc if you add me)
#4Gam3r777Posted 1/2/2013 3:47:20 AM
Marvel Pinball is extremely addicting and completely worth the money imo. I'd highly recommend that one. And if you like that, get Zen Pinball. They're pretty much the same game, just different tables.
#5Boney00Posted 1/2/2013 4:17:07 AM
Since you mentioned being interested in a platformer, TC, I highly recommend Mutant Mudds. It's arguably the best downloadable platformer that's not part of the VC lineup.
---
PSN: Bones00 3DS FC: 3136 6642 8964
#6pepsiguy_2(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 4:27:13 AM
Boney00 posted...
Since you mentioned being interested in a platformer, TC, I highly recommend Mutant Mudds. It's arguably the best downloadable platformer that's not part of the VC lineup.

Looking at gameplay videos soon. Thanks, all. I would appreciate any more too.

Gam3r777 posted...
Marvel Pinball is extremely addicting and completely worth the money imo. I'd highly recommend that one. And if you like that, get Zen Pinball. They're pretty much the same game, just different tables.

the thing about Zen is that they never put enough depth in their demos for me to judge if its worth the money
---
BEST IN THE WORLD
#7Gam3r777Posted 1/2/2013 6:01:41 AM
pepsiguy_2 posted...
Boney00 posted...

Looking at gameplay videos soon. Thanks, all. I would appreciate any more too.

Gam3r777 posted...

the thing about Zen is that they never put enough depth in their demos for me to judge if its worth the money

Only thing I would suggest is look up a few reviews or just take a chance on it. $8 isn't really all that much for what you get. That's $2 a table, and you get 4 tables which is pretty resonable imo. You'd probably spend more than that at an arcade playing real pinball.
#8Flamingcow99Posted 1/2/2013 6:17:16 AM
Cave Story.
---
Poll: (E(:{)) Mario:40 or Kirby:54 (>'-')>
(>'-')>=={#} ...I've got nothing. Just pretend there's something funny here.
#9BlueBombei2Posted 1/2/2013 6:31:10 AM
sockesocke posted...
try mighty switch force, its a clever puzzle platformer with a bit of combat.

This.