Game you most want to be announced, and game you want to get the most (2013).

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Game you most want to be announced, and game you want to get the most (2013).
3 years ago#21
Majora's Mask 3D and Pokémon Mystery Dungeon.
---
The Official SeeD Member of whatever FF Board
As long as you don't get your hopes up, you can take anything... You feel less pain. ~ Squall
3 years ago#22
What I'd like to be announced is a remake of Final Fantasy VI, similar to to the remakes of III and IV for the DS.

What what I'd like to get this year is Castlevania: Mirror of Fate.
3 years ago#23
Majora's Mask 3D
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
3 years ago#24
Super Smash Bros 3ds
3 years ago#25
want announced: new nintendo IP
want that's already announced: monster hunter 4
---
backloggery.com/melatonin
soundcloud.com/z-plan
3 years ago#26
announced - a new trauma center dammit!!!! been almost 3 years now since team.

want - luigi's mansion. good god, i've wanted this since e3 11, and they keep pushing it back. AC and FE i can understand being delayed, but why LM? what makes it so special that it needs to be constantly pushed back? why couldn't they have pushed PMSS back instead and polished that more?
3 years ago#27
DeathSoul2000 posted...
announced - a new trauma center dammit!!!! been almost 3 years now since team.

How was Trauma Team anyway?
---
Can I put my Onix in your Cloyster? Yes: 4 No: 4 Maybe: 2
The Sapphire Carbuncle: Why I'm proud to be a brony http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyYTKbC6tbw
3 years ago#28
While it's pretty impossible since Konami seems hell bent on shaming the series instead of letting it die in peace what I want most is Suikoden VI. I know most of the series fans think a proper Suikoden on a non Sony platform would never happen but if by some miracle they decided to stop making 'in name only' spinoffs and make a proper sequel the 3DS really is the most likely platform given it's success in Japan and the much lower development costs for a series that was never big budget.

So yeah, it won't happen. I can dream though. Heck, I'd be happy with the first 5 re-released on...well...anything...So long as they brought them outside Japan.

PS: After that, a new Metroidvania. Seems Konami is busy doing the exact opposite of what I want these days :(
---
Clam shell plastic packaging is, in fact, my mortal enemy.
3 years ago#29
I want a Chrono Cross remake announced for 3DS.

Out of what's already announced, I guess I would want Monster Hunter 4 or 3G most.
---
Work is for people who don't know how to fish!
3DS Friend Code: 1289-8728-7299
3 years ago#30
Game I want the most hands down is animal crossing. It's the reason I bought my 3ds on launch day and its still not out. I don't understand what is taking them so long.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Game you most want to be announced, and game you want to get the most (2013).

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived