Game you most want to be announced, and game you want to get the most (2013).

#31Lord_FroodPosted 1/2/2013 1:30:51 PM
Anything by Treasure would be awesome and I'm most looking forward to FE.
---
Her name is Koko, she is loco, I said oh no!
Official Something or Other of That One Group
#32DeathSoul2000Posted 1/2/2013 1:31:32 PM
Carbuncle009 posted...
DeathSoul2000 posted...
announced - a new trauma center dammit!!!! been almost 3 years now since team.

How was Trauma Team anyway?

Well this is just my opinion, but i thought it was the breath of fresh air the series desperately needed. I mean it had 4 games in a row that played pretty much the same and didn't really attempt much, then team comes along with 5 new gameplay modes and just revitalises the series IMO.

Its not to everyone's tastes i admit, but i loved forensics and diagnostics as a nice break from constant surgery. Orthopedics was... alright, its a tad too slow for me, and waaay too reliant on precision. Endoscopy as "first person surgery" was hit and miss for people. First response is the best new mode to me. Its kinda like those multi-patient ops in other games, except streamlined, and you do everyone at once, instead of one after the other. you have less tools, but much more control, like weeding out the more annoying patients 1st. And then there's obviously basic surgery - no explanation needed LOL.

I suppose my only complaints are no X ops, and the final chapter is far too short, and the last "boss" is weak.(i'm not sure if its even a boss :S) It may not be fully-animated, just partially,(watch a scene on YT) but at least it does away with still character portraits and backgrounds, so its progress. And at least every scene is fully voiced, unlike Persona for example where a fair amount of text is just text.

I realize that was one hell of a mouthful, but it adds and changes so much i doubt i could condense it if i tried LOL. So to finish off, basically its my fav. Trauma game so far, and i would really, REALLY hate to see it end after they added sooo many gameplay modes and finally mixed it up.
#33DogscratchPosted 1/2/2013 1:33:07 PM
Dragon Quest VII - no question, there is no other game.
---
Machine meat and Blood in an intimate relationship
The new superior more effective then all the preceding
#34mainframe004Posted 1/2/2013 1:35:41 PM
I'd love for Square Enix to announce a Final Fantasy VI remake for the 3DS. I wouldn't be able to be productive for around three days with that, lol.

As for the game I want to get the most, it's no other than Gyakuten Saiban (Ace Attorney) 5. NICK IS BACK, BIZNATCHES
---
Battle.net: EthanKairos#980
#35DonugeePosted 1/2/2013 1:37:59 PM
A game that's been announced: Touhou Shinkirou: Hopeless Masquerade [Demo doesn't count!]

A game I want to be announced: Half life 2: Episode 3
#36NBIcemanPosted 1/2/2013 1:46:51 PM(edited)
Want to Get - Fire Emblem: Awakening
Want Announced - New Tales game for America
---
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy
#37guedesbrawlPosted 1/2/2013 1:46:36 PM
Wynters387 posted...
Game I want announced? Ace Attorney Investigations 2

Game I want to get the most? Fire Emblem.

---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#38GalcianPosted 1/2/2013 1:47:39 PM
Announced already:
FF Versus XIII
Legend of Zelda Wii U

Should be announced:
Skies of Arcadia HD port to PSN/Xbox Live
Shenmue 1 & 2 HD ports to PSN/Xbox Live
English translated Seiken Densetsu III enhanced port to 3DS
---
http://images.wikia.com/finalfantasy/images/5/56/Versus_logo.jpg
A new era
#39egglinkPosted 1/2/2013 1:52:40 PM
A new Metroid game.
---
Philosophy: Needs more Ice type, and Dragons are the devil.
#40Hercik1Posted 1/2/2013 1:55:37 PM
Layton vs wright I mean two of my favorite series in one game. Also I would love an eshop release of miles edgeworth investigations 2 since it never got localized.