Pokemon games on the eshop?

#1spemshaPosted 1/2/2013 11:26:31 AM
Will all 3ds Pokemon games be released on the eshop?
---
PSN: Qwayk
If you dont have a Vita buy one! They are amazing.
#2Phantom_NookPosted 1/2/2013 11:27:21 AM
Maybe.
---
GT: Tommy XD001
3DS FC: 4682-8954-0442
#3GubbeyPosted 1/2/2013 11:36:17 AM
What's with all the Pokemon topics on the 3ds board? No offence, but shouldn't these be on the Pokemon boards?

To answer your question, the only 3ds Pokemon "game" there is is Pokedex 3D.
---
"I desire to go to Hell and not to Heaven. In the former I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings and princes..." - Niccolo Machiavelli
#4the_NGWPosted 1/2/2013 12:31:50 PM
Gubbey posted...
What's with all the Pokemon topics on the 3ds board? No offence, but shouldn't these be on the Pokemon boards?

Shouldn't Mario, Zelda, Castlevania, etc. threads be on their respective boards?

You're also forgetting Dream Radar.
---
Now Playing: Dark Souls (PS3/PC), Demon's Souls (PS3), Dragon's Dogma (PS3), Pokemon Black 2 (DS), Alan Wake (PC), Crimson Shroud (3DS), Liberation Maiden (3DS)
#5megamachopopPosted 1/2/2013 12:51:43 PM
There's also Pokemon Rumble Blast if you think you might enjoy that.
#6GubbeyPosted 1/2/2013 2:08:36 PM
the_NGW posted...
Gubbey posted...

Shouldn't Mario, Zelda, Castlevania, etc. threads be on their respective boards?

I suppose so, I just thought it was strange that so many pokemon topics were being posted. There were like three on page one.

the_NGW posted...
Also, you're forgetting Dream Radar.

I thought that's a DSI game?
---
"I desire to go to Hell and not to Heaven. In the former I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings and princes..." - Niccolo Machiavelli
#7the_NGWPosted 1/2/2013 2:34:56 PM
Gubbey posted...
the_NGW posted...
Also, you're forgetting Dream Radar.

I thought that's a DSI game?

Nope, it's a 3DS title, it even uses play coins.
---
Now Playing: Dark Souls (PS3/PC), Demon's Souls (PS3), Dragon's Dogma (PS3), Pokemon Black 2 (DS), Alan Wake (PC), Crimson Shroud (3DS), Liberation Maiden (3DS)
#8NettoSaitoPosted 1/2/2013 2:53:25 PM
Gubbey posted...

You forgot Rumble Blast also.
---
3DS FC - [1203-9218-7780] | XBL - [NettoSaito] | PSN - [NettoSaito] | Nintendo Network - [NettoSaito]
My Backloggery - http://www.backloggery.com/NettoSaito
#9arthur8642Posted 1/2/2013 8:37:08 PM
NettoSaito posted...
Gubbey posted...

You forgot Rumble Blast also.

As well as mystery dungeon.
---
imagineer: 'Next 3DS peripheral: the Spinning Chair Pro. Sit in this spinning office chair and play Face Raiders all day, without disturbing your 3D.'