So does anyone else kind of want a new cartridge-based motion control game?

#1MKman9495Posted 1/2/2013 10:32:39 PM
one that is like the games Wario ware Twisted and Kirby Tilt 'N' Tumble. If so than from what series? Personally I believe that a motion cartridge version of pikmin would be interesting.
#2yabPosted 1/2/2013 10:40:03 PM
Why a motion cartridge instead of using the 3DS's motion sensor?
---
#3Lord_FroodPosted 1/2/2013 10:41:58 PM
Flipping a system on hinges around like crazy? No thank you. I love Wario Ware: Twisted!, but I don't think having a tilt heavy game on the 3DS would be wise.
---
Her name is Koko, she is loco, I said oh no!
Official Something or Other of That One Group
#4MKman9495(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 10:43:09 PM
yab posted...

Eh either one works, I was only thinking of the motion based cartridge thing because i have been playing Kirby Tilt 'N' Tumble recently.
#5Gogo726Posted 1/2/2013 10:45:15 PM
I would pay money if they have a Wario Ware Collection on the 3DS. It would have every single Wario Ware game on it. Not sure if they'd want to include DIY, but they should include Touched so it can get the bonuses with having Twisted connected.
---
Jackass Thompson doesn't approve of Wii Music. He's on a crusade to put an end to sax and violins in games
#6Mega_RatPosted 1/3/2013 12:20:12 AM
God, the awesomeness of Twisted. I still play it. Mona is my favorite level to play. :3
---
My wonderful girlfriend is a smexy Bunuppy! A cross breed of a bunny and a puppy .. WHAT! O_O
http://i.imgur.com/nddzs.jpg <- My name in a game (MSFHD)! :D
#7Gogo726Posted 1/3/2013 12:37:03 AM
Call me weird, but I love the Mona Pizza song.
---
Jackass Thompson doesn't approve of Wii Music. He's on a crusade to put an end to sax and violins in games
#8jovewolfPosted 1/3/2013 12:03:47 PM
MKman9495 posted...
yab posted...

Eh either one works, I was only thinking of the motion based cartridge thing because i have been playing Kirby Tilt 'N' Tumble recently.

Well... you do know that the new Fluidity game uses the 3DS motion control right?
---
"Don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you."
#9MKman9495(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2013 4:22:23 PM
jovewolf posted...
MKman9495 posted...
yab posted...

Well... you do know that the new Fluidity game uses the 3DS motion control right?

No i did not, thank you for telling me I think I might go try it sooner or later
#1090sRetroGamingPosted 1/3/2013 4:42:15 PM
Optional? yes. forced? no.
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com