RPGs?

#1Lord_FroodPosted 1/2/2013 10:51:06 PM(edited)
We have EOIV and FE hitting US shores next month... Is that about it? And don't feed me that Unchained whatever nonsense for the 50th time. It's vaporware as far as I'm concerned. The last RPG I picked up for the system was Devil Survivor and I mean, I'm still playing it up to today, but I'm really wanting something new for the 3DS. I heard Denpa Men was good, but it looks pretty standard as far as RPGs go. I prefer something different.
---
Her name is Koko, she is loco, I said oh no!
Official Something or Other of That One Group
#2nintendoggerPosted 1/2/2013 10:52:17 PM
Girl RPG.
---
Rah.
#3Nickcool1996Posted 1/2/2013 10:53:34 PM
Soul Hackers on April 16.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nickcool1996?feature=mhum
http://i.imgur.com/cw8ao.jpg
#4Chenmaster2Posted 1/2/2013 10:54:23 PM
RPGs are not very easy to localize and not to mention it takes a long time to make.
---
Pokemon Black FC: 2451-4503-4086
Monkey Hug! XP http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iu9-I3AMu0g
#5Lord_Frood(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 10:56:33 PM
nintendogger posted...
Girl RPG.

This is why we need region free systems.

Nickcool1996 posted...
Soul Hackers on April 16.

Totally forgot to look on the upcoming games list, didn't even know that got announced for localization, sweet news.
---
Her name is Koko, she is loco, I said oh no!
Official Something or Other of That One Group
#6pbandjamesPosted 1/2/2013 10:57:37 PM
Well, we have SMTIV on the way, as well as Dragon Quest 7 sure to hit English-speaking shores at some point. Also Pokemon Mystery Dungeon on the way, a damn good series in it's own right. SMT Soul Hackers as well I guess, and I've probably missed a couple other games. Also, whatever hasn't been announced yet.
---
Game news is the best news.
#7Gam3r777Posted 1/2/2013 10:59:37 PM
As far as I know there's nothing for sure yet. They are doing a remake of DQ7, but the way things have been going it's unlikely that'll get localized anytime soon(if at all). Then there's Soul Hackers, yet another remake(anyone else think Ninitendo is just getting lazy?). If you're hoping for anything original, it might be time to sell your 3ds and get another console. I'm sure considering it if nothing new and ORIGINAL comes out in the near future.Only thing I'm waiting on is E3, but if nothing's happening then, I'm done with my 3ds.
#8pbandjamesPosted 1/2/2013 11:03:14 PM
Gam3r777 posted...
As far as I know there's nothing for sure yet. They are doing a remake of DQ7, but the way things have been going it's unlikely that'll get localized anytime soon(if at all). Then there's Soul Hackers, yet another remake(anyone else think Ninitendo is just getting lazy?). If you're hoping for anything original, it might be time to sell your 3ds and get another console. I'm sure considering it if nothing new and ORIGINAL comes out in the near future.Only thing I'm waiting on is E3, but if nothing's happening then, I'm done with my 3ds.

Lol, Nintendo isn't responsible for third parties putting remakes, or even games, on the 3DS, so they're not at fault for that laziness. It's not even that lazy, considering the original was never localized as far as I remember.
---
Game news is the best news.
#9SMASHKING84Posted 1/2/2013 11:05:02 PM
Ucb is not vaporware. Nintendo was the reason it wasn't releasing not xseed. vaporware implies the dev choose to cancel a game.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon ppl who agree:3
Pokemon Black 2 [OU rules player] Rosa:4170-2970-6954 PM Me if you add me.
#10Tempest717Posted 1/2/2013 11:05:51 PM
SMASHKING84 posted...
Ucb is not vaporware. Nintendo was the reason it wasn't releasing not xseed. vaporware implies the dev choose to cancel a game.

It was Xseed having trouble with the game, not Nintendo.
---
Official Cherry Garcia of the IDF
Official Lion Tamer of the NDF