Connecticut town collecting and destroying violent video games.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Connecticut town collecting and destroying violent video games.
3 years ago#111
Echidneys posted...
SkittyOnWailord posted...
And apparently they're receiving gift cards when they destroy the games. I wonder if they give more than Gamestop does?

X_ULTIMA_X posted...
Sooooo what you could do is go to GameStop and buy a preowned copy of a violent game that's old and cheap around 5 bucks then cash it in for a 25$ gift card? They didn't think this through did they. I could go and buy 20 violent $5 games and get 500 bucks in gift cards? It's a triple win, your getting copies of cod burned, while making money and exploiting a stupid idea in the first place.

That link doesn't mention an exact price anywhere.

Yeah, but meals and gift cards usually range in the $10+ range, I thought this was a good idea. Spend about twenty bucks to get fifty or maybe a hundred for meals? I'm all for exploiting petty idiots for personal gain.

I wouldn't mind doing this If I lived in that state. Just as long as the gift cards can be used on anything and everything. Not spending $5 so I can get $25 at Applebees, not that I don't mind but I rather have money for bills or games.
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.
3 years ago#112
WrestlinFan posted...
Quote:Carbuncle009 posted...
Though, just my curiosity here, how would they go about destroying digital copies of said violent game?

Destroy the computer or console I guess.

Why not burn down the power suppliers so you can't turn on video game consoles, since no video games=no violence apparently. Also I like your sig

Well, destroy the desktop unit or the console itself would do the same as well, and thanks very much on the sig!
You come out here with your bright ass purple shirt, your green shirt, before that your orange shirt, You look like A BIG FAT BOWL OF FRUITY PEBBLES!- The Rock
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Connecticut town collecting and destroying violent video games.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived