Would you buy a retail combo pack of Mutant Mudds 1&2? Jools wants to know!

#41CronoDynePosted 1/6/2013 5:00:40 PM
parKb5 posted...
Nnamz posted...
CronoDyne posted...

If you continued reading instead of being a blind loyalist,

*facepalm*

I didn't even know who these guys were before today, nor have I played any of their games.Pointing out your stupidity doesn't make me a loyalist.

you'd realize Jools is a hypocrite that's doing just fine on platforms riddled with piracy.

We have no idea of their current financial situation. Stop assuming garbage. It's likely that he ISN'T doing fine on 3DS and that piracy will make it not worth it on 3DS itself.

Also, the 3DS IS going to be hacked, that means if Jools is true to his words (which he's not, because he's an inconsistent hypocrite) he WILL leave 3DS development, which means NO Mutant Mudds 2 on the 3DS.

*double facepalm*

3DS is NOT currently hacked, so he is NOT abandoning the platform. We don't know when the hack will come, whether it will before or after mutant mudds, or what Nintendo's response to it will be (how much damage they will control). He said IF the 3DS gets hacked, he will not support that platform. That doesn't translate into him sitting around with his **** in his hands waiting for it to be hacked so he can "officially" leave 3DS development. If anything, he can squeeze a game out before it gets hacked, or finish the game on 3DS, then port it to other platforms and abandon the system after that.

Your logic makes no sense. He's no hypocrite. Piracy is currently not possible on 3DS. When it is, and he announces another new game, you'll have a point.

I don't even understand what you guys are arguing about. What Jools is saying is that if the 3DS gets hacked, he will stop developing for that system.

What CronoDyne is pointing out is that Renegade Kid also makes games for iOS and PC with no problem, but both of those systems are ALREADY hacked to high heaven.

So why is Jools picking on the 3DS and making threats when the 3DS is NOT hacked?

I don't understand why Nnamz doesn't get something so simple. Either he's a troll, or he's so stubborn to be wrong on a video game message board that he will desperately try to say anything in the hopes of making himself think he's right.
---
Goodbye Chewy. You were the best friend I could ask for. Rest in peace, buddy.
#42NnamzPosted 1/9/2013 10:41:15 AM
Calling you an angsty, vile person isn't an insult, it's pointing out your behavior and words

*stops reading*

There is really no point in continuing to try to talk sense into you, since it's clear I'm talking to someone who lacks sense. Calling someone a "vile" PERSON is an insult to them, not their behavior. A 6 year old would be able to understand that.
---
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 4527 - 7250 - 9769 <-- Inbox me your FC.