Lol gamestop...

#1russi4nroulettePosted 1/3/2013 1:46:59 PM
I deliver to the local video game store, and notice they have 999. I get a little excited, and checked gamestops inventory. Low and behold they have a copy over at the location near my house for ~$4 cheaper. So I drive to Gamestop and while the girl is getting it out of the case, I ask "Do you guys have the case for it?"... To which she responds; "You'll never find the case for 999."... Silly gamestop noobs spitting filth. Do they even know what they are talking about?
#2EmptySpaceHerePosted 1/3/2013 2:09:00 PM
russi4nroulette posted...
I deliver to the local video game store, and notice they have 999. I get a little excited, and checked gamestops inventory. Low and behold they have a copy over at the location near my house for ~$4 cheaper. So I drive to Gamestop and while the girl is getting it out of the case, I ask "Do you guys have the case for it?"... To which she responds; "You'll never find the case for 999."... Silly gamestop noobs spitting filth. Do they even know what they are talking about?

Lol this post.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watchv=6ABrIfGM7Ro&feature=feedu
Currently Playing: Disgaea 4, WKC II, .hack//Series, Suikoden V
#3SpideymasterPosted 1/3/2013 2:13:40 PM
Am I the only one who doesn't get it?
---
"If you want a story line, go read a book. If you want graphics, watch a movie. If you want to have fun, play a game." MetaYoshi64
#41upsuperPosted 1/3/2013 2:15:50 PM
My local GS has at least two new copies of 999, one with the old and one with the new cover art. She shouldn't have spoken as if they don't exist, I guess. Still seems like a bit of an overreaction though.
---
http://www.backloggery.com/1upsuper
#5yankee6903Posted 1/3/2013 2:16:19 PM
Breaking news - many used games are turned in without cases
---
PSN: nightshade6903 GT:nightshade6903
I am not a Republican or a Democrat, I am a conservative
#6theGirlyGamerPosted 1/3/2013 2:20:40 PM
I find that Gamestop doesn't know what they're talking about over 75% of the time. A week before the pink/white 3DS came out, I asked the nearest Gamestop if I'd be able to preorder it. The guy there said he'd never heard of it, and the girl said that the pink/white gamestop was going to come out in Japan sometime, but it wouldn't come out in America, at least not for a long time.
Then a week later, everyone had it over here. At least the other two game stores in my city knew what was going on.
---
Friend code: 0404 - 5727 - 2798
Currently playing: Harvest Moon: A new Beginning, Style Savvy: Trendsetters, 999
#7SakurafanboyPosted 1/3/2013 2:39:25 PM
ITT: Needless nitpicking on GameStop as a whole based on single store issues.

Keep at it, GameFAQs.
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
#8QuixtrikePosted 1/3/2013 7:36:30 PM
Manager at my local Gamestop told me they were directed to throw away the cases for less popular preowned DS games. He then tried to sell me the copy of 999 I was there for at $5 more than their new price. I wouldn't have minded if they hadn't tossed the case!
#9Mariofan15Posted 1/3/2013 7:37:59 PM

Do you?
---
0476-5632-3140:Pokemon White 2
#10forest_wandererPosted 1/3/2013 9:20:05 PM
Yeah TC because Gamestop and all its employees are one giant entity. The people who work there aren't regular people like you and me who happen to work there to make a living, they're just biomechs spouted out by Gamestop's mother brain computer, who exist only to serve and benefit their company.
---
nightScan is one of the greatest human beings on the planet.
gamezrochard is a true man.