I don't know why people bash all Gamestops...

#71OoSubaruoOPosted 1/5/2013 7:43:45 PM
Did you even bother asking for a sealed copy? Your earlier post clearly shows your ignorance towards Gamestop. "I only got sealed copies because I pre-ordered".
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0605-4074-6062
#7221_21Posted 1/5/2013 7:53:09 PM
OoSubaruoO posted...
Did you even bother asking for a sealed copy? Your earlier post clearly shows your ignorance towards Gamestop. "I only got sealed copies because I pre-ordered".

You're right. I was ignorant of Gamestop's stupididty prior to this. I only realized it after I bought Pikmin 2, not during or before. It's because of this game that I came to that conclusion, but that's beside the point.

And no. I returned that game and bought the game from somewhere else.
---
Currently playing:
999, Megaman ZX Advent, Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and Scribblenauts Unlimited
#73OoSubaruoOPosted 1/5/2013 7:54:45 PM
21_21 posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...

You're right. I was ignorant of Gamestop's stupididty prior to this. I only realized it after I bought Pikmin 2, not during or before. It's because of this game that I came to that conclusion, but that's beside the point.

Gamestop's stupidity? I've bought dozens of New games from them, sealed. Get your head out of your behind for once.
---
#74parKb5Posted 1/5/2013 7:59:05 PM
21_21 posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...
You do know those are for display only right? They aren't actually meant to be sold, unless it's their last copy. Anyone smart enough wouldn't even buy it to begin with, but people do just to complain.

Bulls***. I bought Pikmin 2 ON ITS LAUNCH DAY and I still got gutted copy from them. You can't tell me they quickly ran out of all their "new" copies before I arrived there.

Every time I buy a "new" copy of a game, even on release date I get a gutted copy. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

Want to hear the kicker? I freaking pre-ordered SMT: Devil Survivor Overclocked for the 3DS. Pre-ordered it. A month in advance. When I came in to pick it up on it's release date, the guy walked over and gave me the gutted copy. The. Gutted. Copy.

Then he preceded to say that I was the only person to pre-order the game.

---
"Do you want to know the secret of my panties?" - Trucy Wright
3DS FC: 4940-5431-3793 mii: Greg
#75OoSubaruoOPosted 1/5/2013 8:01:39 PM
So, because that clerk gave you a gutted copy, now means every Gamestop in the world does this too?
---
#76Anubis-RebornPosted 1/5/2013 8:26:21 PM
Let's see, my store guts Minimally. Gutting is more or less marketing for lazy stores, some use Bulk cases and fake coverarts. Something as a placeholder. Easier on both customer and employee. Gamestop changes alot. But Terrible Gamestops reflect on Terrible Managers.
---
Return That Life To God
#77nintendoggerPosted 1/5/2013 9:22:19 PM
I've never gotten a gutted copy and therefore no gamestop ever has given anyone a gutted copy. Right?

I'm sorry that it's happened to you, but no need to be bitter to those of us who haven't had issues.
---
Rah.
#7821_21Posted 1/5/2013 9:46:50 PM(edited)
OoSubaruoO posted...
21_21 posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...

Gamestop's stupidity? I've bought dozens of New games from them, sealed. Get your head out of your behind for once.

Well then whose stupidity is it then? Are you going to say I'm stupid? Because if so then sure, go ahead, maybe I'm stupid for shopping at Gamestop when I should've gone to 19 other alternatives that guarantees no gutted copies for new.

Why don't you get your head out of your ass because in case you haven't realized, I'm not the only one who got gutted copies from, and according to some people in this board, Gamestop employees are allowed to take off plastic from each copy.

Oh, and you've bought dozens of new games from them, sealed? Out of how many? Like 100, and the rest of them were gutted?
---
Currently playing:
999, Megaman ZX Advent, Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and Scribblenauts Unlimited
#79CBZ652Posted 1/5/2013 9:48:38 PM
OoSubaruoO posted...
Most of the vocal minority who hate Gamestop, assume every single one is the same as theirs. If you so much like the ones you shop at, someone half the time either calls you a fool for shopping there, or finds some other way to insult you.

It's great how this post calls out people who hate GS for their broad generalization, while performing that same broad generalization against people who hate GS...
---
A candle loses nothing by lighting another
#80LightHawKnightPosted 1/5/2013 10:01:01 PM
People people people, how could you forget to mention that GS prices certain games for 5 dollars more than every other store in the region. They charge you more and people shop there?! Hell it could even be gutted.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."