2012: The year of two bad Mario games.

#71mahboiPosted 1/4/2013 11:11:43 PM
NSMB2 is good because it practically copies another good game.
---
E means "Everyone", not "Eleven and under". Agrees: 52
I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior, and am proud of it.
#72SMASHKING84Posted 1/4/2013 11:22:47 PM
lol no you mean the year of one mario game that's a victim of the mario cycle and one that sucks ass.
Nsmb 2 called a rehash BY THE SAME PEOPLE who called nsmb ds a rehash then 7 years later they say it was fresh and original.
Wait 7 years and people will pick on nsmb3 and call nsmb 2 fresh.
Sticker star is terrible so you got half right.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon ppl who agree:3
Pokemon Black 2 [OU rules player] Rosa:4170-2970-6954 PM Me if you add me.
#73mahboiPosted 1/4/2013 11:30:28 PM
SMASHKING84 posted...
lol no you mean the year of one mario game that's a victim of the mario cycle and one that sucks ass.
Nsmb 2 called a rehash BY THE SAME PEOPLE who called nsmb ds a rehash then 7 years later they say it was fresh and original.

NSMB1 didn't blatantly copy the art style, music, and world themes of its predecessors. Not to mention it was the first 2D Mario in over a decade.
---
E means "Everyone", not "Eleven and under". Agrees: 52
I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior, and am proud of it.
#74SMASHKING84Posted 1/4/2013 11:35:00 PM
"This game got good sales" so call of duty is the best game ever because i sells the best?
"This game got GOOD reviews" so did metriod other m
---
#75Homie_202Posted 1/4/2013 11:36:07 PM
Two dont u mean 3 new super Mario bros 2, paper Mario and new super Mario bros u.
#76SMASHKING84Posted 1/4/2013 11:38:17 PM
mahboi posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...

NSMB1 didn't blatantly copy the art style, music, and world themes of its predecessors. Not to mention it was the first 2D Mario in over a decade.

That's not what you foolish trolls said 7 years ago.

but please if you like change so much go play super man 64 because all that matters is unique ideas,right? RIGHT?
---
#77pariah164Posted 1/4/2013 11:39:16 PM
To TC: Troll harder. 0/10
---
The Original Pari - Accept Nothing Less (Innocent Until Proven Evil)
Keeping this in my sig until a new Phoenix Wright game is released in the US!
#78SuperrpgmanPosted 1/4/2013 11:51:43 PM
Ok.....yeah.

Mr. Topic Creator, you do know that disappointing and bad are not necessarily the same bloody thing, right?
---
Project Beat a Game a Day, along with my Daily NES Archive:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/563947-a-view-to-a-kill
#79VyersPosted 1/5/2013 12:01:39 AM
SMASHKING84 posted...
mahboi posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...

That's not what you foolish trolls said 7 years ago.

but please if you like change so much go play super man 64 because all that matters is unique ideas,right? RIGHT?

I'm not sure of anyone who has since called New SMB a bastion of 2D innovation.

I swear, it's amazing how difficult some Nintendo fanboys have with distinguishing criticisms. New SMB 2 did nothing to differentiate itself from previous games and suffered hard for it. Galaxy 2 didn't do that much more, either. In the end, one felt fresh and original nonetheless and is among the third highest-rated games ever made.
---
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Negative_Hippie
Blog: http://www.1up.com/do/my1Up?publicUserId=6123776 / YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear