#1oldhbk76Posted 1/3/2013 11:03:03 PM
well worth the 2 bucks
---
gamer tag SteelWolf76: 3ds fc: 5086-0928-4789
#2Mega_RatPosted 1/3/2013 11:04:51 PM
It does look pretty damn intense. xD

Give some pros and cons?
---
My wonderful girlfriend is a smexy Bunuppy! A cross breed of a bunny and a puppy .. WHAT! O_O
http://i.imgur.com/nddzs.jpg <- My name in a game (MSFHD)! :D
#3oldhbk76(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2013 11:15:29 PM
it gets really intense

it has two modes arcade and challenge modes

its basically timed you have to defend the space station for a certain amount of time like 60 seconds 180 seconds.

it has different types of enemies the bigger takes a few more shots depending on power ups you got

certain stages have astoroids instead if enemies

its stages are basically like meteos where you pick the path on which stage you go to

challenge stages are unlocked after you beat the stages in arcade

the only thing i disliked was the bomb re charge it should be based on kills not recharge time but i guess if it were it would be too easy.

it has 2 player havent tried that yet but seems cool.
---
gamer tag SteelWolf76: 3ds fc: 5086-0928-4789
#4esoteric42Posted 1/4/2013 9:20:51 AM
I'm done with DSi ware
---
3DS Friend Code: 4511-0481-8141
#5xellos667Posted 1/4/2013 9:43:47 AM
oldhbk76 posted...
it gets really intense

it has two modes arcade and challenge modes

its basically timed you have to defend the space station for a certain amount of time like 60 seconds 180 seconds.

it has different types of enemies the bigger takes a few more shots depending on power ups you got

certain stages have astoroids instead if enemies

its stages are basically like meteos where you pick the path on which stage you go to

challenge stages are unlocked after you beat the stages in arcade

the only thing i disliked was the bomb re charge it should be based on kills not recharge time but i guess if it were it would be too easy.

it has 2 player havent tried that yet but seems cool.

Thank you, I love reading about obscure DSiWare titles. It was very informative. I would surely have bought it....if Nintendo decided to release something to make our DSiWare games playable from the SD Card. I gave up on swapping thing from the system to the SD Card (and vice-versa) a long time ago. Now I just want everything to be always available on the go, with a simple click.
---
My digital 3DS games collection and slow progression beating them:
http://backloggery.com/drac_mazoku
#6DarkIVloonPosted 1/4/2013 10:02:16 AM
i am anxiously waiting to get a 3DS card so I can buy this game. I cant wait !
---
Gotta get em' all, shmupmon!
#7xellos667Posted 1/4/2013 10:07:25 AM
DSiWare games are saved directly into the system (you have 1024 blocks for it). You don't need any SD card to download them. The bad thing though is once you have filled your 1024 blocks, you need te begin swapping them if you want new ones on your system (in a playable form).
---
My digital 3DS games collection and slow progression beating them:
http://backloggery.com/drac_mazoku
#8Freelance_WolfPosted 1/4/2013 10:31:50 AM
It has a Survival mode too if you complete Arcade mode. It was mentioned in an article. I haven't got it yet but I am thinking about it.
---
Max: "I think he just needs a hug, or a sharp blow to the head."