If I were to spend 40$ which 3DS game should I get next?

#1RJP_XPosted 1/4/2013 6:57:14 AM
I have SML3D, KH 3D, RE:Revelations, and KI:Uprising. I've only had the system since Christmas. I've been thinking strongly about Mario Kart 7.
---
''Sometimes I don't even know how I'm gon' eat
'Bout twenty dollars away from being on the street'' Cee-Lo
#2FieldTornOutlawPosted 1/4/2013 7:08:14 AM
I'm kind of in the same boat as well..

Got the 3DS XL Mario Kart Bundle and also bought Paper Mario: Sticker Star.

Mario Kart has been pretty fun, and the addition of gliders and underwater driving are nice changes, I honestly haven't played it much yet, but what I have seen and read it's great. Including the multiplayer capabilities.

Winding down on PM and looking for my next purchase. It's been a pretty fun game thusfar and I would recommend it, although I've never played any of the other PM games, so there are a lot of haters for the PM 3DS.

I'm torn between my next purchase. Leaning towards RE:R, Ocarina of Time 3D, or even Black2/White2.
#3toadiemanPosted 1/4/2013 7:11:45 AM
Zelda
---
PSN: toadieman
#4gnugget5Posted 1/4/2013 7:12:40 AM
I own all of the games you mentioned (and have played them all) and I would strongly recommend that you pick up RE:R. It's the cheapest of the games you listed (~$18) and is a really great experience (arguably, alongside KI:U, one of the best games on the system).

In my opinion, MK7 holds the least value of those you listed...but that's coming from someone that's played all of its iterations.
#5MageofBlood391Posted 1/4/2013 7:12:54 AM
Either one are great choices, but I'd go with Zelda.
#6legionofpancakePosted 1/4/2013 7:13:33 AM
RE: Revelations. That game feels like a console game and blows five and six clear out of the water. Of course, I've heard KI: Uprising is the greatest game on the 3DS but I have yet to play it.
---
Well, Courtney Gears didn't seem to mind.
88 Fingers Louie were a hardcore punk band. 88 Fingers Eddward was a nickname on Ed Edd'nEddy. Pretty cool reference.
#7Lord_FroodPosted 1/4/2013 7:20:53 AM
Can nobody on this site read? TC said they already have RE:R. It's funny how quick Nintendo fanboys are to spout the same suggestions over and over automatically.

I suggest Mario Kart 7, but not at that price. If you could pick it up for $30, then maybe. I've been enjoying Harvest Moon: A New Beginning, if that's your cup of tea. You could also always go down the eShop route and download 3-5 games with $40.
---
Her name is Koko, she is loco, I said oh no!
Official Something or Other of That One Group
#8Denizen_Of_DarkPosted 1/4/2013 7:33:03 AM
I bought tales of the abyss and starfox 3d from gamestop used for about 22 each. BOO YA!
---
Warfriends: You must be lonely, unless you are a female; which in that case u are merely a figment of my imagination
check quote for XBL GT
#9xellos667Posted 1/4/2013 7:35:11 AM
Rhythm Thief. Use spare money one whatever else...
---
My digital 3DS games collection and slow progression beating them:
http://backloggery.com/drac_mazoku
#10Gam3r777Posted 1/4/2013 8:16:22 AM
Can't believe nobody's mentioned Devil Survivor Overclocked. The replay value on that game's insane.