Just recently got my 3DS...

#1xKonstantinePosted 1/4/2013 8:15:10 AM
Decided to treat myself to a 3DS however I'm pretty unfamiliar with how it all works. I'd love some friends to add so I could have some people to play with! I've got HM: 3D a new beginning and a bunch of rhythm games. I'm also hoping to get Code of Princess in a day or two and maybe even RE:Revelations. If you'd like to be friends please add me FC, it should be in my signature!
Also I'm wondering how does Streetpass work? If I leave my 3DS on and closed, and walk around town, people's Mii's will show up in my plaza? Thanks a lot
---
Vansky / Sara
X360, PS3, Wii U, 3DS (FC: 3625 - 8023 - 2231)
#2Fallen_LordPosted 1/4/2013 8:36:57 AM
For streetpasses yoyur 3DS needs to be turned on. If you are playing it or it is closed it will pick up other systems in range and they will be added to your streetpass plaza. I do not have my system with me now but later I will give you my friend code. I have RE: Revelations and I highly recommend it. I would be open to doing some cooperative raid mode once you get the game.
#3Eric_CoronaPosted 1/4/2013 8:57:28 AM
xKonstantine posted...
Decided to treat myself to a 3DS however I'm pretty unfamiliar with how it all works. I'd love some friends to add so I could have some people to play with! I've got HM: 3D a new beginning and a bunch of rhythm games. I'm also hoping to get Code of Princess in a day or two and maybe even RE:Revelations. If you'd like to be friends please add me FC, it should be in my signature!
Also I'm wondering how does Streetpass work? If I leave my 3DS on and closed, and walk around town, people's Mii's will show up in my plaza? Thanks a lot

I'll add you! I have Code of Princess so maybe we can play together x) lol

3DS FC: 4897-6448-0275
---
"So...what's it gonna be? Will you choose to ally?
...Or to betray?"
#4NeojianXPosted 1/4/2013 9:56:55 AM
One of the Resident Evil games would be one of my first purchases. Culdcept also, if it came out here. The reason I don't have a 3DSXL. Still might get one for the Shin Megami Tensei games.

Persona games, Culdcept and Culdcept Saga were my most played games out of over 200 games for my PSP, PS3, X360, Gamecube, Wii and Xbox systems.

Games that could be played on Android Tablets really. I'm seeing a lot of card and turn-based games with a fantasy character look coming out for them lately.

Like that Heroes of the Realm on the top ad bar right now. Almost like they are reading my post. : )
---
James Bond 007 in Never Say Never Heineken AND You Only Live Miller High Life .... Twice. : )
#5yankee6903Posted 1/4/2013 9:58:04 AM
NeojianX posted...
One of the Resident Evil games would be one of my first purchases. Culdcept also, if it came out here. The reason I don't have a 3DSXL. Still might get one for the Shin Megami Tensei games.

Persona games, Culdcept and Culdcept Saga were my most played games out of over 200 games for my PSP, PS3, X360, Gamecube, Wii and Xbox systems.

Games that could be played on Android Tablets really. I'm seeing a lot of card and turn-based games with a fantasy character look coming out for them lately.

Like that Heroes of the Realm on the top ad bar right now. Almost like they are reading my post. : )

Go for Revelations, you wont regret it. Also, I tried getting into Culdcept on the 360 and was totally lost. Good game?
---
PSN: nightshade6903 GT:nightshade6903
I am not a Republican or a Democrat, I am a conservative
#6xKonstantine(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 2:31:28 PM
Thanks so much guys! I added you, Eric.
Happy 3DSing!
And I will def. look into RE:Revelations.
---
Vansky / Sara
X360, PS3, Wii U, 3DS (FC: 3625 - 8023 - 2231)
#7PokeCrisPosted 1/4/2013 2:32:48 PM
I'll add you as well, my FC is also in my sig.
---
Pokemon Black2 FC: 5115 1260 9292
3DS FC: 0989 2453 5916
#8Fallen_LordPosted 1/4/2013 4:16:14 PM
Here is mine. 4425-1849-4904