Mahjong 3D: Warriors of the Emperor got an eShop release, weird because...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Mahjong 3D: Warriors of the Emperor got an eShop release, weird because...

User Info: DOAsaturn

DOAsaturn
4 years ago#1
...it's available at retail for online ordering only (not in-store) through Walmart.com and Target.com (Not even Gamestop or Amazon stock it). After ordering it last week to see if this was just an error, I actually got the physical game in the mail.

The eshop lists it as a download only game and Nintendo.com has no mention of a physical release (lists it as an eshop game). Here's thinking the retail release might end up being an odd rarity in the future.
weekendroady.com

User Info: DarkIVloon

DarkIVloon
4 years ago#2
thanks for the heads up, even though i bought Mahjonng3D already and love it, I might have to get this in retail.
Gotta get em' all, shmupmon!

User Info: DOAsaturn

DOAsaturn
4 years ago#3
It's actually a pretty decent game - I doubled up on it too because I generally like Mahjong games and want to keep a retail copy sealed. Another heads up - the company that produced the retail version, GMG Play, also released Alien Chaos 3D through target and wal-mart online only as well. No idea if that's a good game or not...
weekendroady.com

User Info: Squirrelette

Squirrelette
4 years ago#4
As much as I *love* mahjong, there's absolutely no way on earth I'd pay $10 for it.
~" A chat with you, and somehow death loses its sting."~

User Info: DarkIVloon

DarkIVloon
4 years ago#5
i also saw that Alien Chaos 3D when i searched for this mahjong game on walmart. I was like oO
Gotta get em' all, shmupmon!
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Mahjong 3D: Warriors of the Emperor got an eShop release, weird because...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived