Mahjong 3D: Warriors of the Emperor got an eShop release, weird because...

#1DOAsaturnPosted 1/4/2013 10:39:22 AM
...it's available at retail for online ordering only (not in-store) through Walmart.com and Target.com (Not even Gamestop or Amazon stock it). After ordering it last week to see if this was just an error, I actually got the physical game in the mail.

The eshop lists it as a download only game and Nintendo.com has no mention of a physical release (lists it as an eshop game). Here's thinking the retail release might end up being an odd rarity in the future.
---
weekendroady.com
#2DarkIVloonPosted 1/4/2013 11:04:37 AM
thanks for the heads up, even though i bought Mahjonng3D already and love it, I might have to get this in retail.
---
Gotta get em' all, shmupmon!
#3DOAsaturn(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 11:07:10 AM
It's actually a pretty decent game - I doubled up on it too because I generally like Mahjong games and want to keep a retail copy sealed. Another heads up - the company that produced the retail version, GMG Play, also released Alien Chaos 3D through target and wal-mart online only as well. No idea if that's a good game or not...
---
weekendroady.com
#4SquirrelettePosted 1/4/2013 11:50:21 AM
As much as I *love* mahjong, there's absolutely no way on earth I'd pay $10 for it.
---
~" A chat with you, and somehow death loses its sting."~
#5DarkIVloonPosted 1/4/2013 12:03:02 PM
i also saw that Alien Chaos 3D when i searched for this mahjong game on walmart. I was like oO
---
Gotta get em' all, shmupmon!