Wish I could buy 3DS's for my brothers so we could play Monster Hunter together

#1deoxxysPosted 1/4/2013 12:51:42 PM
but they cost so much, and my dad just moved out with my brothers and im trying to help support my mom dont think I have the funds to buy 2 3DS and 3 copies of this game.

My brothers and I used to play this game all together on psp (MHFU) and we had so much fun together. We had to go through a steep learning curve but we would go on missions together all the time and fight the Tigerex and the Rathalos. My youngest brother would always die first and sometimes, if he already died once or twice we would tell him to go off and scavenge. We would all fight the giant fish wyvern and get hip checked from across the map. :) good times. We were a great team.
---
Any Goat on a cliff would tell you that..
#2deoxxys(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 1:07:01 PM
Lol oh yea all my brothers ever used was the Great Sword, however I tried to excel at all weapons, great sword was just my least favorite, however I liked it in Tri.
---
#3deoxxys(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 1:07:12 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4Jakerific44Posted 1/4/2013 1:17:46 PM
Cool story, bro.

Also, why did you post your second message twice?
---
My Anime List:http://myanimelist.net/profile/Jakerific
Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/user/dragonwarriorz1?feature=mhee
#5PsychoWolfXPosted 1/4/2013 1:29:44 PM
Plessy's hip check...*shudder*
I used to play MHFU with a couple of friends pretty often too. One of them seemed pretty determined to use nothing but dual swords and long swords, but the other spent a good bit of time using every weapon. As for me, I used pretty much everything too, but usually used a lance or hammer.
No one ever really bothered with the hunting horn -_-''

Anyway, one of my buddies only plays PC games now and the other just seems to hate everything Nintendo does these days. The other day I mentioned the new Monster Hunter game to him and he says " It's for 3ds, I don't care" everytime he sees my 3DS he makes some dumbass remark about what a waste of money it is. I can't wait to see his reaction when I buy a wii-u
#6deoxxys(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 1:46:23 PM
^ I rarely used the hunting horn but I remember using it to fight that colossal spider monster.

played some healing tunes for my brothers and help fight too, it was kind of like a hammer but but not as good.

I loved the gunlance in that.

but I remember in Tri that the guns felt like each one had a niche.
---