How the hell is NSMB U beating Kid Icarus Uprising in the poll!?

#121_21Posted 1/5/2013 11:42:20 AM
How the hell is New Super Mario Bros. U beating Kid Icarus Uprising!?
---
Currently playing:
999, Megaman ZX Advent, Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and Scribblenauts Unlimited
#2Swan3624Posted 1/5/2013 11:44:02 AM
New Super Mario Bros. U is pretty darn good... Kid Icarus wasn't my cup of tea, but NSMB U has been great so far!

And from that list, that's the best one I've played. :P
---
Currently playing: Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure - Let's Play on my YouTube! :D
My Gaming YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MasterChief3624
#321_21(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 11:45:48 AM
I admit, I haven't played U yet, but I've played enough NSMB's to not be unfamliar with the Wii U one, and if those games are anything to go by, I really don't see how Kid Icarus Uprising should be losing against it.
---
Currently playing:
#4ceedofevilPosted 1/5/2013 11:46:31 AM
Curse you opinions! Curse you to hell and back!!!
---
"I don't think this is funny. I wasted my time entering." -GameFAQ's new slogan.
#5deimos91Posted 1/5/2013 11:48:56 AM
kid icarus is okay fine game but nowhere near even NSMB1
---
Intel core 2 duo E4400 2 GHZ|Radeon 4650 512MB|2 GB DDR2 ram/steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
#6EndgamePosted 1/5/2013 11:49:15 AM
because rehashed Mario is still far superior to the abomination that is Uprising

plus, NSMBU has better voice acting
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#7Second_ChancesPosted 1/5/2013 11:49:24 AM
Because NSMB fans have no taste, proven by the only actually good NSMB with any real effort put in being the most hated, and them being more numerous of course means more votes for it.

My personal choices weren't on that list at all, but I voted for KIU because it was next up anyway.
#8thatguyoncheesePosted 1/5/2013 11:50:17 AM
Opinions.
---
do you even lift bro
#921_21(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 11:51:51 AM
ceedofevil posted...

Quiet you! I'm well aware of opinions. I'm saying I'm surprised because I don't see NSMB U get as much praise as Kid Icarus Uprising does, so I expect it to beat NSMB U. The 3DS board practically worships this game like God and sees Endgame as the devil whose intent is to make you do bad deeds.
---
Currently playing:
#10Swan3624Posted 1/5/2013 11:55:14 AM
21_21 posted...
ceedofevil posted...

Quiet you! I'm well aware of opinions. I'm saying I'm surprised because I don't see NSMB U get as much praise as Kid Icarus Uprising does, so I expect it to beat NSMB U. The 3DS board practically worships this game like God and sees Endgame as the devil whose intent is to make you do bad deeds.

I think it may be the case of a vocal minority. Not to say the group of people that holds Kid Icarus: Uprising up as the Second Coming is a mere minority, but compared to New Super Mario Bros. U, they are far outnumbered.

Truthfully, I think that's why New Super Mario Bros. U is winning. The rest of the games on the list are more niche titles than anything, so not as many people played them. But a lot of people have played NSMB U. Hm...
---
Currently playing: Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure - Let's Play on my YouTube! :D
My Gaming YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MasterChief3624