Almost time for new Club Nintendo games.

#21Drgonbxcross(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 8:15:13 PM
SMASHKING84 posted...
god please no MORE WII WARE i want 3ds/wii vc games or retail downloads(as if that'd happen)

We all do.
---
this one time, i found a pube in my unopened pokemon game
I would have 1500 karma, but I forgot to login. FC 2065 3310 1217
#22SkyminxyzPosted 1/5/2013 8:31:05 PM
OoSubaruoO posted...
melchiahdim posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...
We already had a Kirby game.

When did we get a Kirby game and how did I miss it...?

Kirby's Dreamland was one of the games a while ago.

<.< We also already had Kirby's SuperStar (for Wii) in the summer as well. However if we get another Kirby game for CN, it'll probably be Blockball instead of the 3D Classic's one.

Personally I just hope we will get 4 games per month again, so I don't have to check every two weeks if a good wii game comes or not xD.
---
Official Oshawott of the Pokemon BW 2 Boards
"Stating your opinion on GameFaqs is a declaration of war" - anonymous.
#23ecco6t9Posted 1/5/2013 10:59:16 PM
I'm hoping for Alleyway and Balloon Kid.
---
Time Magazine's Man Of The Year 2006.
#24lulzacePosted 1/5/2013 11:11:46 PM
I hope they start putting short print games up, and EU only games like mother 3, even translate a few other games, throw in the talse game, yeah...an LP'er's dream system.
---
Shapesnatch OTK http://i.imgur.com/AWP9F.jpg
Both to 0. Trish to 3. Envoy of the End to 5 - Fablemaster
#25XashowdPosted 1/6/2013 9:18:48 AM
As long as a good game is put up there, I'll be fine. If we're lucky, it'll be something really good, but I'm not getting my hopes too high right now. They were nice at Xmas, but there's no promise they'll stay good in January...though something really good would be a nice birthday gift...
---
Official Member of the MnK! I am The Wandering Nightwind, Xashowd!
3DS FC: 3695-0746-1582. Xashowd. PM me if you add me.
#26Drgonbxcross(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 8:16:07 PM
Does anyone know what time zone the club nintendo site operates on?
---
#27AkaneJonesPosted 1/7/2013 4:13:25 AM
Drgonbxcross posted...
DarkIVloon posted...
Drgonbxcross posted...
tacomachef posted...
Yeah...I'm always interested to see what's next. I have all the NIntendo swag I'd want, so I just spend my coins on downloads...

I just got Twinbee today....figured I might as well, since it won't be "free" for much longer...

I also just got it, it's meh. I still don't understand the whole bell thing.

shoot the bells until they change color, depending on the color determines the power up you get.

Whats not to get?

Apparently some power ups can't be gotten at the same time? Like the white bell and whatever you blow up to get the triple line fire thing.

Cloud Items
Bronze Bell > Nothing but Points
Blue Bell > Speed Up(Note: for some reason it doesn't seem all that effective on here)
White Bell > Twin Cannon(Can't be use with the Spread Shot)
Blinking Bell > Twinbee Clones(Can't be used with Shield)
Red Bell > Shield(Can't be used with Clones)
The Bee > (Shotting it down)

Ground Items
Apple > Nothing but Points
Cherry > Nothing but Points
Star > Screen Clear Bomb
Super Candy > Spread Shot(Can't be use with the Twin Cannon)
[Annoying to get, they changed to a Purple Bell in Pop'n Twinbee making it easier to obtain.]
Milk > 1up

Other
Ambulance > Repairs Twinbee's Arms(allows ground shots)

In this case you probably best use the first bell to scrounge up a shield, the last bell in the chain. Then ignore the bells and bomb enemies for Candy since it's the most effective. You can then just keep juggling the bells because you get the bees just from shotting them. Doesn't really matter Level 5 likes kicking my ass, once my shield is gone out, but what ever since the game just starts over.

Technically this is why Pop 'n Twinbee was a much better game. They corrected the power up ordering to make it more user friendly. Plus the bells stay the colour they changed. You have a punch attack, and a special attack. Never mind the added story, and real ending.
#28CheBob55Posted 1/7/2013 4:54:04 AM
So guessing these "Club Nintendo" games are a US only deal? Because in the PAL region Club Nintendo "rewards" are still nothing but a load of dubious merchandise for a lot of points. I'd have loved to have spent the "stars" on some old GB games instead of keyrings or stickers.
#29Drgonbxcross(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 7:03:26 AM
CheBob55 posted...
So guessing these "Club Nintendo" games are a US only deal? Because in the PAL region Club Nintendo "rewards" are still nothing but a load of dubious merchandise for a lot of points. I'd have loved to have spent the "stars" on some old GB games instead of keyrings or stickers.

Pretty much, the choices for the 3ds are either metoroid 2 or twinbees. The wii is mario party 2 or 1080 something (cant remember).

I think they all cost about 150 coins each.

Now WHERE ARE THE NEW GAMES AT?
---
#30dukeballsosteelPosted 1/7/2013 9:37:12 AM
wonder what time they are gonna update
---
Action Bronson = Dope
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=J2AHvZWojSc