I have a reg 3DS and I found Radiant Historia

#11BenzychenzPosted 1/5/2013 4:42:25 PM
It's an overrated game yeah. But the complaint that DS games look bad on 3DS is "overrated" too, they look fine.
---
http://i47.tinypic.com/2me5xv.jpg
#12Lelouch71Posted 1/5/2013 6:13:56 PM
It played just fine on my 3DS. Just play the game for yourself. Don't go in with high expectations. But don't go in thinking it will be crap too. It's one of the best game I played in the past 10 years. RH is essentially like a combination of FFT, CT, and CC in story. If you are a fan of those three games then you should like RH.
---
"When you come at the king you best not miss"
#13SMASHKING84Posted 1/5/2013 6:41:38 PM
How is it overated when some people call it terrible?

Idc if others call it the second coming of god,calling it over rated when people says it's terrible implies it's worse the terrible.

And really even if you dislike the story the gameplay is fun seriously the battle system alone makes the game unique in it's genre.

But idk why you would hate the story except if it confused you...
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon ppl who agree:3
Pokemon Black 2 [OU rules player] Rosa:4170-2970-6954 PM Me if you add me.
#14AmakusaPosted 1/5/2013 9:04:32 PM
I feel the game is great, although I apparently handicapped myself badly by keeping both of the mercs in my party the whole game (although they're both pretty strong).
---
I will rule the world, and find that truly good cup of coffee.
#15DynamicJumpIuffPosted 1/5/2013 9:20:39 PM
It's an alright game but many, MANY people keep calling it the greatest RPG of the past 10-20 years or stuff like that.

The gameplay was unique but dull at the same time. Hard to explain. The story was nice though.
---
The official Lilim of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
"I thank you for arousing me" - Beruga, Terranigma
#16Mega_RatPosted 1/5/2013 11:11:28 PM
DynamicJumpIuff posted...
It's an alright game but many, MANY people keep calling it the greatest RPG of the past 10-20 years or stuff like that.

The gameplay was unique but dull at the same time. Hard to explain. The story was nice though.

This is almost my exact thought, but the boss battles were phenominal. Some needed a lot of planning and thinking ... if you weren't overleveled, but yeah. xD
---
My wonderful girlfriend is a smexy Bunuppy! A cross breed of a bunny and a puppy .. WHAT! O_O
http://i.imgur.com/nddzs.jpg <- My name in a game (MSFHD)! :D
#17twylight777Posted 1/6/2013 12:10:53 AM
its a very good game...cant rate it below a 9 for any reason.
---
Extended warranties and Monster Cables are for the mathematically challenged.
#18SMASHKING84Posted 1/6/2013 12:15:03 AM
SMASHKING84 posted...
How is it overated when some people call it terrible?

Idc if others call it the second coming of god,calling it over rated when people says it's terrible implies it's worse the terrible.

---
Jirachi is the best pokemon ppl who agree:3
Pokemon Black 2 [OU rules player] Rosa:4170-2970-6954 PM Me if you add me.
#19aamotPosted 1/6/2013 6:03:45 AM
aamot posted...
You own a 3DS and you have the game. There's a very easy way to find out how it will look.

I found RH, I didn't buy it yet. I'm not one of those guys who buys a game and then is all like "hey is this game good, should I play it?"

Ah, cool, got it. It's worth a pick up, and if you're still around here I can pop it in my XL to see how it looks. You'd be surprised how many people actually ask that question you mockingly typed though, lol.
---
chrisAAMO | 2938_5923_5833
#20aamotPosted 1/6/2013 8:12:12 AM
Oops, nevermind, I forgot you were talking about the original. For the record, it looks great on the XL.

I then ran it in DS-mode (holding start / select) and it wasn't anywhere too small to see. And it should be a little larger than that playing on your regular 3DS, so there's nothing to worry about.
---
chrisAAMO | 2938_5923_5833