So what has everyone been playing lately?

#21randomshemsPosted 1/5/2013 7:39:03 PM
code of princess
harvest moon a new beginning
zeroes escape
sticker star
layton and the miracle mask
#22zeldafan477Posted 1/5/2013 8:02:56 PM
PS3: Naruto Shippuden UNS Generations.

Xbox 360: Nothing, it's gathering dust on my TV stand. Thinking of renting Lost Odyssey again, though.

Wii (U): Just finished ZombiU, moving on to Scribblenauts Unlimited.

3DS: OoT 3D (going for a 100% run, HATE the horse obstacle course and fishing minigames)

DS: Pokemon Black 2 and Final Fantasy Tactics A2.

PC: Megaman Battle Network Chrono X Demo 4.
---
Not changing this until Capcom either gets their act together or the company goes under (Dragon's Dogma was a good start.)
#23Cookie_AromaPosted 1/5/2013 8:12:51 PM
BrianCraigSmith posted...
That and trying to unlock everything in Sprung; I stopped when my DSi XL broke but I get a red 3DS XL now.

Ohno, not Sprung. That game is annoying enough just to try to make it through. I can't imagine trying to unlock all the items and pictures. I beat the girl's storyline but got stuck somewhere in the guy's storyline.
#24Buttery_ToastPosted 1/5/2013 8:14:38 PM
Nothing 3DS related, sadly.
---
My body is always Reggie.
Currently playing: Fate/Extra
#25iMURDAuPosted 1/5/2013 8:16:55 PM
I need to get back on Fishing Resort for Wii, I've been neglecting it.

Basically been playing Rising Board 3D, RE:Revelations, and Gunman Clive. I have resolved to get past 6-2 on Ninja Gaiden even though it may take a lot of repeating and I beat Mega Man for the umpteenth time over the past week.

My review of Gunman Clive: $2 game is a $2 game. I got what I paid for.
---
"I'm saying people outside GameFAQs didn't care when Mega Man Legends 3 was cancelled." horror_spooky
3DS FC: 1977-1514-4983, PM if you add me
#26nintendoggerPosted 1/5/2013 8:17:04 PM
Just beat Professor Layton, nearly finished with Adventure time, and have picked up Harvest Moon again to work on it too. I also am gonna watch a Lets Play of Last Window.
---
Rah.
#27RetroResetPosted 1/5/2013 8:22:19 PM
Unchained Blades, and it is fan-f******-tastic!!!
---
Hardual Casuacore - The new generation of nobody-should-care-what-the-pigeon-hole-tag-is. Good games are good, bad games are bad, opinions are opinions. Period.
#28sapphirPosted 1/5/2013 8:37:34 PM
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked
a bit of Crimson Shroud
---
"We mustn't sell the bear's skin... if it doesn't agrees with the price"
#29AnonymousLonerPosted 1/5/2013 8:37:41 PM
Ys: The Oath in Felghana. Sort of like a Japanese Diablo but with a much better soundtrack.
---
"You can get can flipped just as easily in low-sec or null-sec as you can in high-sec. Think about it for a moment before you type." - pyber80
#30JoeBudden42Posted 1/5/2013 8:39:49 PM
Something different soon. I've been trying to beat the Final Level in SM3DL for literally weeks and I'm thinking I can't do it.