So what has everyone been playing lately?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So what has everyone been playing lately?

User Info: randomshems

randomshems
4 years ago#21
code of princess
harvest moon a new beginning
zeroes escape
sticker star
layton and the miracle mask

User Info: zeldafan477

zeldafan477
4 years ago#22
PS3: Naruto Shippuden UNS Generations.

Xbox 360: Nothing, it's gathering dust on my TV stand. Thinking of renting Lost Odyssey again, though.

Wii (U): Just finished ZombiU, moving on to Scribblenauts Unlimited.

3DS: OoT 3D (going for a 100% run, HATE the horse obstacle course and fishing minigames)

DS: Pokemon Black 2 and Final Fantasy Tactics A2.

PC: Megaman Battle Network Chrono X Demo 4.
Not changing this until Capcom either gets their act together or the company goes under (Dragon's Dogma was a good start.)

User Info: Cookie_Aroma

Cookie_Aroma
4 years ago#23
BrianCraigSmith posted...
That and trying to unlock everything in Sprung; I stopped when my DSi XL broke but I get a red 3DS XL now.

Ohno, not Sprung. That game is annoying enough just to try to make it through. I can't imagine trying to unlock all the items and pictures. I beat the girl's storyline but got stuck somewhere in the guy's storyline.

User Info: Buttery_Toast

Buttery_Toast
4 years ago#24
Nothing 3DS related, sadly.
My body is always Reggie.
Currently playing: Fate/Extra

User Info: iMURDAu

iMURDAu
4 years ago#25
I need to get back on Fishing Resort for Wii, I've been neglecting it.

Basically been playing Rising Board 3D, RE:Revelations, and Gunman Clive. I have resolved to get past 6-2 on Ninja Gaiden even though it may take a lot of repeating and I beat Mega Man for the umpteenth time over the past week.

My review of Gunman Clive: $2 game is a $2 game. I got what I paid for.
"I'm saying people outside GameFAQs didn't care when Mega Man Legends 3 was cancelled." horror_spooky
3DS FC: 1977-1514-4983, PM if you add me

User Info: nintendogger

nintendogger
4 years ago#26
Just beat Professor Layton, nearly finished with Adventure time, and have picked up Harvest Moon again to work on it too. I also am gonna watch a Lets Play of Last Window.
Rah.

User Info: RetroReset

RetroReset
4 years ago#27
Unchained Blades, and it is fan-f******-tastic!!!
Hardual Casuacore - The new generation of nobody-should-care-what-the-pigeon-hole-tag-is. Good games are good, bad games are bad, opinions are opinions. Period.

User Info: sapphir

sapphir
4 years ago#28
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked
a bit of Crimson Shroud
"We mustn't sell the bear's skin... if it doesn't agrees with the price"

User Info: AnonymousLoner

AnonymousLoner
4 years ago#29
Ys: The Oath in Felghana. Sort of like a Japanese Diablo but with a much better soundtrack.
"You can get can flipped just as easily in low-sec or null-sec as you can in high-sec. Think about it for a moment before you type." - pyber80

User Info: JoeBudden42

JoeBudden42
4 years ago#30
Something different soon. I've been trying to beat the Final Level in SM3DL for literally weeks and I'm thinking I can't do it.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So what has everyone been playing lately?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived