After a year of owning a 3ds...

#1Spidey98Posted 1/5/2013 7:13:29 PM
... I only have 7 games. Is this the average that someone would buy in a year or not? I'm planning on buying more this year since there is alot more that interests me. Oh, and also I have 13-15 eshop games. I dont think you would care but heres all my games so far.

3ds: Mario Kart 7
Super Mario 3d Land
Sonic Generations
Lego Harry Potter
Angry Birds Trilogy
Scribblenauts Unlimited
RollerCoaster Tycoon 3d

Eshop: 3D Classics: Xevious
Super Mario Bros
Mario Land
Kirbys Dream Land
Dr. Mario Express
LoZ: FS Anniversary
SpeedX 3d
2 Fast 4 Gnomz
Pyramids
10 Second Run
Cut the Rope
Ninja Karakuri Den
1001 Blockbusters
Elite Forces: Unit 77

PS I had Resident Evil Revelations but sold it.
---
3DS FC: 1289-8698-7326
Black 2 FC: 0992-0446-4997
#2Makeveli_livesPosted 1/5/2013 7:27:20 PM

Yet you kept Angry Birds? Seriously?
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 1292 6142 0263
3DS FC: 0087 2410 1340
#3parKb5Posted 1/5/2013 7:35:22 PM
I bought the 3DS at launch and I average about a game a month (23 games) and the only retail game I have on your list is Mario Kart 7 maybe it is just your choice of games LOL

P.S. I have over 50 eShop games, so I've got plenty to play.
---
"Do you want to know the secret of my panties?" - Trucy Wright
3DS FC: 4940-5431-3793 mii: Greg
#4Spidey98(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 7:42:43 PM
Makeveli_lives posted...

Seriously. I never said I loved it, I just enjoy it since it is a good game despite the price, which I did not buy, therefore there is no reason to sell it. My parents recentley bought it for me for my birthday, and it would probably make them feel bad if I sold it. And where would I sell it? Ripoff-stop? Yeah, $3 will get me loads of games. And no I would not ask if my parents had the receipt. As for selling Revelations, well I have my reasons.

In short, I'm happy for what I have and I do what I do for a reason.
---
#5OoSubaruoOPosted 1/5/2013 7:46:14 PM
Spidey98 posted...
Makeveli_lives posted...

Seriously. I never said I loved it, I just enjoy it since it is a good game despite the price, which I did not buy, therefore there is no reason to sell it. My parents recentley bought it for me for my birthday, and it would probably make them feel bad if I sold it. And where would I sell it? Ripoff-stop? Yeah, $3 will get me loads of games. And no I would not ask if my parents had the receipt. As for selling Revelations, well I have my reasons.

Stopped taking you seriously after reading this.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0605-4074-6062
#6ROFLROOSTERPosted 1/5/2013 7:47:08 PM
I had six so yeah, seven is good.

I didn't know that Rollercoaster Tycoon was out yet?
---
No.
Dead to me.
#7Spidey98(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 7:49:59 PM
ROFLROOSTER posted...
I had six so yeah, seven is good.

I didn't know that Rollercoaster Tycoon was out yet?

Yep, bought it today.
---
#8_Izanagi_Posted 1/5/2013 7:51:11 PM
OoSubaruoO posted...
Spidey98 posted...
Makeveli_lives posted...

That's no big deal. Nobody takes you seriously.
---
"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed."
I really wish I had a device that could punch people on the Internet.
#9Spidey98(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 7:54:31 PM
OoSubaruoO posted...
Spidey98 posted...
Makeveli_lives posted...

And your reason is...? I would have expected you know what exaggeration is, am I wrong? Plus exaggeration or not its the truth. I sold 6 ds games a couple years back, and got $30. All those games in there full price together would be about 120 bucks.
---
#10OoSubaruoOPosted 1/5/2013 7:58:38 PM
Spidey98 posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...
Spidey98 posted...
Makeveli_lives posted...

And your reason is...? I would have expected you know what exaggeration is, am I wrong? Plus exaggeration or not its the truth. I sold 6 ds games a couple years back, and got $30. All those games in there full price together would be about 120 bucks.

Did it ever occur to you that, if you didn't want that $30 Gamestop offered you for those games you could have said no? Did it also occur to you that, certain games that are X years old don't age well in trade in credit?

I've done dozens of trade ins, and Gamestop half the time has the better deals/prices.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0605-4074-6062