After a year of owning a 3ds...

#31Spidey98(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 11:56:32 AM
Lord_Frood posted...
It was the way you went about it, which you are clearly aware of seeing as how you keep defending yourself. Yeah, I acted like a dick right back at you, I admit it. The fact that you aren't just proves that you're trolling everyone. Anyway, this is my last post in this thread.

*reminds himself to add this dick to ignore*
---
3DS FC: 1289-8698-7326
Black 2 FC: 0992-0446-4997
#32NinjaKitsunePosted 1/6/2013 12:17:52 PM
Welcome to the internet, where everyone's a troll.

Now that we have that out of the way, what kind of games do you like? I might be able to make some recommendations. Kid Icarus: Uprising is a very popular title (and well deserving of it in my opinion). Pokemon Rumble: Blast is pretty fun as well, and is one of my most played 3DS games. If you haven't played Ocarina of Time on another system, it's worth getting here (might even be worth it just for the portability, though the updated graphics and boss refights are pretty cool bonuses). Finally, I picked up Tales of The Abyss recently and it's pretty awesome.
---
If you see this, something broke gamefox
#33Spidey98(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 1:34:35 PM
NinjaKitsune posted...
Welcome to the internet, where everyone's a troll.

Now that we have that out of the way, what kind of games do you like? I might be able to make some recommendations. Kid Icarus: Uprising is a very popular title (and well deserving of it in my opinion). Pokemon Rumble: Blast is pretty fun as well, and is one of my most played 3DS games. If you haven't played Ocarina of Time on another system, it's worth getting here (might even be worth it just for the portability, though the updated graphics and boss refights are pretty cool bonuses). Finally, I picked up Tales of The Abyss recently and it's pretty awesome.

Well, I like simulation games and I also like games that you just pick up and play, rather than having to play 30+ minutes at a time. I also like games with acheivements
---
3DS FC: 1289-8698-7326
Black 2 FC: 0992-0446-4997
#34Nickcool1996Posted 1/6/2013 1:43:31 PM
Harvest Moon A New Beginning, Professor Layton, Thearhythm Final Fantasy, Resident Evil Mercenaries, Cave Story, Gunman Clive, and Rhythm Thief would be perfect for you.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nickcool1996?feature=mhum
http://i.imgur.com/cw8ao.jpg
#35aamotPosted 1/6/2013 2:22:08 PM
I'm so confused. Aren't you the guy who peeks at his Christmas presents early and uses terrible punctuation and grammar? What is going on? Was it all an act?
---
chrisAAMO | 2938_5923_5833
#36Human-BeanPosted 1/6/2013 6:00:20 PM
That seems about right, I've got a similar amount of games. After reading the replies I suggest that you buy Rune Factory and Animal Crossing; when it comes out.

lol Angry Birds
#37GreenoLinkPosted 1/6/2013 9:59:46 PM
I'm sorry but SERIOUSLY? It hasn't even been a WEEK yet and there's an argument already?

Spidey, just ignore them. You have your games, if you like them, you keep them. :-)

Now like someone before me said, let's end this trollhouse.
-----
Personally I liked most of your games. I suggest the Professor Layton series, which is a puzzle adventure game. Only one is on 3DS, but still. It's special because it has animated cutscenes!

Games with achievements? Hmm, not most games have that, but there are a lot of simulation games! Pick up Animal Crossing: New Leaf when it comes out! It's a great way to be introduced to the series if you haven't already! :D
#38mabber_IIIPosted 1/6/2013 10:09:54 PM
I've only had it for two weeks, and I already have seven eshop games, one virtual console game and one retail game, so you must be doing something wrong
#39MetalLokiPosted 1/6/2013 10:15:07 PM
mabber_III posted...
I've only had it for two weeks, and I already have seven eshop games, one virtual console game and one retail game, so you must be doing something wrong

What he's doing is being a 14 year old and he can't really change that.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Lamia, Harpy, Centaur, Slime and Mermaid.....Next is?