If Nintendo could see 3D was going to fail right after 3DS came out...

#1GooBacksBackPosted 1/5/2013 7:53:52 PM
Would they have still added it?

I feel like they wouldn't have. 3D TV's can't be given away.
#2McMarblesPosted 1/5/2013 7:59:38 PM
GooBacksBack posted...
Would they have still added it?

I feel like they wouldn't have. 3D TV's can't be given away.

I agree... but since I ignore the 3D anyway, I still got what I wanted: a DS experience with beefier stats.
---
Currently playing: Tales of the Abyss
Rainbow Dash is best pony. Fact.
#3LemonKweenstaaaPosted 1/5/2013 8:02:12 PM
Lol, did you give up on the Wii U board TC?
---
Official Orange Sherbet of the IDF
the PSP isn't a Sony console ~LuminescentRule
#4RJP_XPosted 1/5/2013 8:10:07 PM
I can only see this 3D sometimes, its not the function I was after anyways when getting a 3DS.
---
"That's pimpish, pass the Mack 10 to my apprentice
While I get a pen and pad to print this" -Roc Marciano
#5BuretsuPosted 1/5/2013 8:12:54 PM
3D failed? Is that why the 3DS is doing so horribly?
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#6GooBacksBack(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 8:15:17 PM
Buretsu posted...

What?

3D is definitely on the decline. I'm not saying it will kill the 3DS. It's just a feature that I think takes away how good the system is otherwise. Naming it the 3DS when 3D is declining, was probably not the best idea in hindsight.
#7BuretsuPosted 1/5/2013 8:26:02 PM
GooBacksBack posted...
Buretsu posted...

What?

3D is definitely on the decline. I'm not saying it will kill the 3DS. It's just a feature that I think takes away how good the system is otherwise. Naming it the 3DS when 3D is declining, was probably not the best idea in hindsight.

3D is declining because nobody wants to wear the stupid glasses just to use it, and the TVs that don't need glasses are still ridiculously expensive, not because people don't want 3D at all.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#890sRetroGamingPosted 1/5/2013 8:29:33 PM
Buretsu posted...
GooBacksBack posted...
Buretsu posted...

What?

3D is declining because nobody wants to wear the stupid glasses just to use it, and the TVs that don't need glasses are still ridiculously expensive, not because people don't want 3D at all.

+1. i love 3D but don't feel like wearing glasses all the time just to view it. i already have to wear glasses all day everyday because of my crappy vision without them (nearsightedness).
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#9JoeBudden42Posted 1/5/2013 8:40:52 PM
Oh 3D failed and is done now?

I must have missed that news.
#10muffinmasherPosted 1/5/2013 8:45:32 PM
LemonKweenstaaa posted...
Lol, did you give up on the Wii U board TC?

My thoughts exactly.
---
Black 2 FC: 3654 8353 8201
"Barkley: Shut up and jam! Gaiden" Is the best RPG of all time.