Could the 3DS handle Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess?

#1WickedSickJoshPosted 1/6/2013 3:15:41 PM
Considering how Nintendo handhelds seem to be able to handle what previous console games could do (GB/GBC = NES, GBA = SNES, DS = N64, 3DS = GCN) then does that mean that Nintendo could possibly work Twilight Princess on the 3DS? The 3DS is still early (with a lot of games despite looking good still have some jaggy pixels) in its lifespan but that doesn't mean they couldn't get to work later on, right?
---
Currently Playing: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royal (PS3), WWE '13 (360), New Super Mario Bros. 2 (3DS)
"You can't sedate all the things you hate"
#2Zero_ManiacPosted 1/6/2013 3:28:44 PM
Jumping the gun much? We still need our new Zelda, and then MM 3D.
---
Currently wanting: A lot of Vita games/accessories!
PSN: Zero_Maniac623
#3smashmaster1111Posted 1/6/2013 3:33:23 PM
I would rather they make Windwaker on 3DS instead of Twilight Princess.
But even more then those I would rather have a new Zelda. (I think... you never know when a game is going to just plain suck)
---
http://koti.phnet.fi/santamik/sexophone.swf
http://timh.fobby.net/timh.swf
#4pbandjamesPosted 1/6/2013 3:40:08 PM
We don't need remakes of everybody's favorite console games on the 3DS. I'd rather have exclusives.
---
Game news is the best news.
#5pikachupwnagePosted 1/6/2013 3:42:48 PM
3DS=Wii actually.
---
I'll wrap the world in happy boobs next year- Kenichiro Takaki.
Possibly the best qoute ever.
#6jedinatPosted 1/6/2013 3:43:28 PM
It could handle it I'm sure. It'll never happen though. Don't particularly want ti to happen. Two consoles for TP is enough.
#7CrybabyloverPosted 1/6/2013 4:00:14 PM
jedinat posted...
It could handle it I'm sure. It'll never happen though. Don't particularly want ti to happen. Two consoles for TP is enough.

Four consoles for OoT. It's ironic, isn't it?
---
He who laughs last, thinks slowest.
[3DS FC: 1289-8445-3650] | [NNID: xShiga]
#8WickedSickJosh(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 4:02:32 PM
Whoa whoa, calm down people. I'm not saying we should or even asking for Twilight Princess to be ported to the 3DS, I'm just wondering if the 3DS could handle a game like that. The game is huge and the graphics are amazing (for a GameCube game) and if the 3DS could handle games like that then it truly is an awesome handheld.
---
Currently Playing: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royal (PS3), WWE '13 (360), New Super Mario Bros. 2 (3DS)
"You can't sedate all the things you hate"
#9LLL_DeadlyPosted 1/6/2013 4:03:53 PM
I know people say the 3DS is equal to a Wii in terms of power and all, but I honestly don't think it can handle TP.

Then again, RE: Revelations is pretty graphics heavy...
---
Currently playing - Xillia 2, KH 3D, Persona 3
#10Makeveli_livesPosted 1/6/2013 4:37:45 PM
LLL_Deadly posted...
I know people say the 3DS is equal to a Wii in terms of power and all, but I honestly don't think it can handle TP.

Then again, RE: Revelations is pretty graphics heavy...

Revelations used tricks to hide its limitation. Such as forcing you through a bunch of hallways so you have less to look at, long ass door opening animations so there wouldn't be a loading screen, the way most enemies moved around with regard to their animations, etc.

So no, no way in hell can the 3ds give us a twilight princess on the go without cutting content and such