Could the 3DS handle Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess?

#11KingJaggiPosted 1/6/2013 3:40:35 PM
Makeveli_lives posted...
LLL_Deadly posted...
I know people say the 3DS is equal to a Wii in terms of power and all, but I honestly don't think it can handle TP.

Then again, RE: Revelations is pretty graphics heavy...

Revelations used tricks to hide its limitation. Such as forcing you through a bunch of hallways so you have less to look at, long ass door opening animations so there wouldn't be a loading screen, the way most enemies moved around with regard to their animations, etc.

So no, no way in hell can the 3ds give us a twilight princess on the go without cutting content and such

It can handled monster hunter 3 and make it look better with more stuff.
---
Psn:KingJaggi 3DS Fc:1590-5213-0522
I LOVE MONSTER HUNTER!!
#12BatenKait0sPosted 1/6/2013 3:41:51 PM
smashmaster1111 posted...
I would rather they make Windwaker on 3DS instead of Twilight Princess.
But even more then those I would rather have a new Zelda. (I think... you never know when a game is going to just plain suck)

This.

Would they please just port the best Zelda game to the 3DS already.
---
Currently playing:
Summon Night: Swordcraft Story (GBA); Retro Game Challenge (DS)
#13The_DjokerPosted 1/6/2013 3:52:05 PM(edited)
jedinat posted...
It could handle it I'm sure. It'll never happen though. Don't particularly want ti to happen. Two consoles for TP is enough.

Four consoles for OoT. It's ironic, isn't it?

No because OoT is a great game, TP isn't and 2 consoles is enough for that overrated, disappointing mess of a game. Re releases, ports and remakes are welcome for what is one of the greatest and most important video games ever created. not for a sub standard rehash that did absolutely nothing for games or the series. IF we're talking about what games to port/remake then Wind waker but not on 3Ds. A HD remake on Wii U.

MM should be the only remake on 3DS.
---
http://i.imgur.com/YjzIx.gif
#14Rurouni720Posted 1/6/2013 4:01:24 PM
Makeveli_lives posted...
So no, no way in hell can the 3ds give us a twilight princess on the go without cutting content and such

MH Tri G would like to have a word with you, a late port of a Wii title that managed to run better on the 3DS with enhancements.

Cutting content? Out of what? A severely late GC title that was ported the Wii for launch can't run on a hardware with far superior RAM and friendly architecture?
#15SMASHKING84Posted 1/6/2013 4:05:34 PM
i'd rather have tp my favorite zelda remade if we only get one more remake. if we get two then that can be mm.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon ppl who agree:3
Pokemon Black 2 [OU rules player] Rosa:4170-2970-6954 PM Me if you add me.
#1690sRetroGamingPosted 1/6/2013 4:18:07 PM
pbandjames posted...
I don't need remakes of everybody's favorite console games on the 3DS. I'd rather have exclusives.

Fixed.
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#17IHeartMetroidPosted 1/6/2013 4:33:38 PM
Rurouni720 posted...
Makeveli_lives posted...

MH Tri G would like to have a word with you, a late port of a Wii title that managed to run better on the 3DS with enhancements.

Cutting content? Out of what? A severely late GC title that was ported the Wii for launch can't run on a hardware with far superior RAM and friendly architecture?

I don't think anyone in their right mind who has actually PLAYED RE: Rev would say the stuff that Mach has said about it. "Long hallway"? The corridors in the game have everything to do with creating a claustrophobic atmosphere and nothing to do with "limtations". You want large open areas? Try the area where you fight the whale. Try the massive spiral staircase. Try the Promenade. I am so sick of people making things up about RE: Rev and using those things in arguments.
#18SMASHKING84Posted 1/6/2013 4:57:05 PM
BatenKait0s posted...
smashmaster1111 posted...
I would rather they make Windwaker on 3DS instead of Twilight Princess.
But even more then those I would rather have a new Zelda. (I think... you never know when a game is going to just plain suck)

This.

Would they please just port the best Zelda game to the 3DS already.

wind waker is not the best zelda that's like saying kirby air ride is the best kirby game.

You can like wind waker but it's a different gameplay style from the other zelda games. it may be a better game to you but because it's not like the rest of the series it cannot be the best zelda.

seriously apples and oranges here.
---
#19jedinatPosted 1/6/2013 5:04:33 PM
SMASHKING84 posted...
wind waker is not the best zelda that's like saying kirby air ride is the best kirby game.

You can like wind waker but it's a different gameplay style from the other zelda games. it may be a better game to you but because it's not like the rest of the series it cannot be the best zelda.

Oh come on. Wind Waker merely has a different art style than other Zeldas. It is not a different style game than its 3D peers. Heck, SS is more a departure than WW is.
#20SMASHKING84Posted 1/6/2013 5:40:28 PM
jedinat posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...

Oh come on. Wind Waker merely has a different art style than other Zeldas. It is not a different style game than its 3D peers. Heck, SS is more a departure than WW is.

i like how ss a game model to be like ww is different but ww isn't.
If it was just the art style explain how i like the art style but not the game.

Idgas if zelda looks like an atari game(ok i would but that's not the point)

what's the main reason people dislike ss besides the controls?
the overworld.

I doubt you understand but when i play zelda games i like exploring,which is ruined for me when i cannot explore except at predestinated points.

it'd be like playing tales of symphonia then the sequel. they took away the large field the original had and replaced it with small unconnected areas.

Which wouldn't be a problem if areas Aside from the islands them selves had things to do.

Tp may have a big empty world,but ww is just as empty AND smaller.

For the record ww is way better then ph,st,and ss because it had a better overworld then they did plus no crappy controls.

I honestly don't mind some gimmicks but not at the expense of the exploration.
look at minish cap it introduced a gimmick that not only didn't hinder exploration it made it better by giving us more to explore.
---