If ZUN put up a touhou game on 3ds

#11212-1Posted 1/6/2013 8:25:51 PM
Would you buy it? I think it would be sweet if this would happen, however, I don't know if it ever will. Why are all touhou games only on the pc, and never on a actual game system. They could at least put up the touhou fighting games on the 3ds, right? maybe the reason most touhou games are on pc is because there would be lag if it would be put on a console due to all the bullets on the screen? Because that is the only reason I can think of.

Touhou games are really fun and should be ported over to other systems, of course this could just be my opinion, but it certainly seems popular enough.
#2Dark-KakashiPosted 1/6/2013 8:48:48 PM
Yes, I'd buy it day one.
---
http://www.zeldainformer.com/images/articles/Skyward_Sword_logo_vines.png
#3DarkSideOfBluePosted 1/6/2013 8:57:26 PM
Wouldn't happen for the same reason there is no official Touhou anime. ZUN doesn't want any studio or business getting the rights away from the people. Touhou is insanely popular in Japan partially for the reason that people can take the core material and run with it in Doujin works like no other series out there without fear of any cease and desist letters getting sent out.
#4BuretsuPosted 1/6/2013 9:11:54 PM
1212-1 posted...
Why are all touhou games only on the pc, and never on a actual game system.

Because it's all just one dude with a limited budget.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#51212-1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 11:47:00 PM
ah, I see. So if that were to happen, then fan games, music cd's, etc. Would not be allowed to be made? If only there was a way ZUN himself could put it up without help from some other company so that the games could be on other systems and still have people make cd's and stuff.
#6longlivemegamanPosted 1/6/2013 11:50:19 PM
Dark-Kakashi posted...
Yes, I'd buy it day one.

I'd pre-order it day 1... Especially if the Scarlet Sisters were in it.
---
Don't hope for a new GOOD Megaman game. In the end it's only going to get cancelled.
R.I.P. MML3, MMU and Rockman Online...
#7CrystalKing5426Posted 1/6/2013 11:52:40 PM
What is Touhou anyway? I hear the name occasionally, but I have no idea what it is.
---
Other M is the One More Day of Metroid
#8BuretsuPosted 1/6/2013 11:53:46 PM
CrystalKing5426 posted...
What is Touhou anyway? I hear the name occasionally, but I have no idea what it is.

To be a bit blase about it, it's a series of Bullet Hell shooter games starring cute and often underage-looking girls.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#91212-1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 12:06:55 AM
It has good music and a bunch of fans that release cd of remixed music in different styles like metal, rock, techno, vocal, etc. It is a bullet heck game, which means there are so man bullets on he screen half of the time you only stare at the bottom screen in a terrible attempt to avoid the myriads of bullets on screen as you hold down the shoot button. It is insanely hard, but really fun. Thankfully, the hit box is pretty small. There are a lot of characters in it, and a few fighting games. You should just try one. The last guy's comment might make it sound strange, but another thing I like about the series is that there is nothing bad about it. It's just a fun shm'up where you are constantly avoiding enemy fire whilst listening to good music! Okay, I'm not good at explaining things, so either play one of them or watch videos on youtube of people somehow managing to beat the game without continues.
#10DarkSideOfBluePosted 1/7/2013 12:18:50 AM
Buretsu posted...
it's a series of Bullet Hell shooter games starring cute and often underage-looking girls.

It boggles my mind how there are so many underage-looking girls in the series, but canonically, they're supposed to look like teenagers or adults. If you look at the collaborations ZUN has done with some doujin artists, the actual number of characters in the world that look like children is fairly miniscule, aside from the generic fairy fodder. Most of the are supposed to look like teenagers or adults.

It's just ZUN isn't a very good artist...