If ZUN put up a touhou game on 3ds

#21emeraldfox_09Posted 1/7/2013 5:16:19 PM
FefnirOmega13 posted...

I want more fans to play the games, but I don't want our fanbase to go the way of something like MLP or CoD or Sonic where it becomes utterly abhoerrant, spread about everywhere and generally unpleasant and sickening.

I kind of think the fanbase is mostly like that, myself. Maybe I go to the wrong places.
---
I often yell at my Wii not to patronize me - Wario_man
Bianca <3. I like Shauntal too.
#22AkaneJonesPosted 1/7/2013 5:18:24 PM
FefnirOmega13 posted...
Eh. Not quite sure.

I don't like our fanbase's reputation for not playing their games and just watching the PVs- I'd say three out of every five people who know about touhou either came from Bad Apple, Marisa stole the precious thing, McRoll, or any of the myriad of other PVs that fit on youtube.

I want more fans to play the games, but I don't want our fanbase to go the way of something like MLP or CoD or Sonic where it becomes utterly abhoerrant, spread about everywhere and generally unpleasant and sickening.

Hm.

The main issue is some people suck at bull hell, I know I do. So it's more often that they don't play the main games because they can't. So they play things like Super Marisa World or Touhoumon instead.
#23TehTrumpCardPosted 1/7/2013 5:23:38 PM
*** yeah!

I'll buy 10! JK a CE is just fine.
---
If everyone was right who'd be the gigalomaniac? "Whose eyes are those eyes?"
3DSXL FC: 4640-0379-8455 PSN: TehTrumpCard n ReimuHakure-
#24Nickcool1996Posted 1/7/2013 5:30:28 PM
AkaneJones posted...
FefnirOmega13 posted...
Eh. Not quite sure.

I don't like our fanbase's reputation for not playing their games and just watching the PVs- I'd say three out of every five people who know about touhou either came from Bad Apple, Marisa stole the precious thing, McRoll, or any of the myriad of other PVs that fit on youtube.

Hm.

The main issue is some people suck at bull hell, I know I do. So it's more often that they don't play the main games because they can't. So they play things like Super Marisa World or Touhoumon instead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3Kes70KGjY

Yep, I suck. Haven't played this game in years.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nickcool1996?feature=mhum
http://i.imgur.com/cw8ao.jpg
#25FefnirOmega13Posted 1/7/2013 8:28:35 PM(edited)
AkaneJones posted...
FefnirOmega13 posted...
Eh. Not quite sure.

Hm.

Even playing those games is fine. Fangames are fine. I'm not a purist, I understand bullet hell isn't for everyone...

But too many people have I seen who only know that god awful perfect maths class PV, Bad Apple, and nothing else... and when I ask them who else they like they're all "idk any other ppl lol"

---
Bullet Hell fan, Cave and Touhou lover. <3 Patchouli Knowledge.
Playing: DeathSmiles, Fire Emblem 8, Rune Factory 3, Digimon World Dawn, Tales of Vesperia
#261212-1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 5:15:48 PM
@forestwanderer: Actually, I'm 18. What's wrong with saying heck instead of hell?