Nvidia announces handheld system - new possible competition for 3DS?

#81lizard81288Posted 1/7/2013 6:54:52 PM
Nividia...the way it is ment to be played....
---
I hate people in general.
http://w11.zetaboards.com/NPC/index/
#82darklinkfan55Posted 1/7/2013 7:21:54 PM
r7gerrabbit posted...
I'm sure console peasants wouldn't understand. But being able to stream my PC games onto any television in the house, or any room in the house while my desktop does all the work is an incredible idea.

cant you just connect your pc to the tv and play??
---
~everyone has a darkside, link has two~
#83psoesmPosted 1/7/2013 7:24:10 PM
ecco6t9 posted...
I can't help but get the feeling this is going to help crash the industry again.

Oh man! This is like the millionth time I heard doomsayers say this on this board about anything that isn't Nintendo! It's probably going to happen!
#84Kamek85Posted 1/7/2013 7:39:25 PM
psoesm posted...
ecco6t9 posted...
I can't help but get the feeling this is going to help crash the industry again.

Oh man! This is like the millionth time I heard doomsayers say this on this board about anything that isn't Nintendo! It's probably going to happen!

The notion isn't absurd. In 2006 and 2007, there was increased chatter in forums and search queries relating to phrases such as "housing bubble" and "housing crash".
#85GoldenSun3DSPosted 1/7/2013 7:44:05 PM
Guys it can output at 4x the resolution of HD...
This'll be awesome for emulation, no matter what its operating system is. I can't wait to play Wii and PS2 games on this.
---
Camelot asked for your support of Golden Sun 4!
http://ipetitions.com/petition/operation-sunrise/ | http://facebook.com/pages/Operation-Sunrise/371417546251291
#86psoesmPosted 1/7/2013 7:54:22 PM
Kamek85 posted...
psoesm posted...
ecco6t9 posted...

The notion isn't absurd. In 2006 and 2007, there was increased chatter in forums and search queries relating to phrases such as "housing bubble" and "housing crash".

It is absurd. Everyone wants to think they're an analyst or an economist when they aren't even qualified to make those statements. They're "evidence" is nothing more hunch-ism because they don't like what's coming out.

No Sony's Playstation isn't a sign of a "crash"
No Microsoft's Xbox isn't a sign of a "crash"
No Apple's Iphone isn't a sign of a "crash"
No Google's Android isn't a sign of a "crash"

I wonder what the next thing they're going to cling onto? Oh wait, I know! Hardware designed to allow people to play computer and Android games.

Next up: Apple's next generation TV with hard controls.
#87n00bsaib0tPosted 1/7/2013 8:55:48 PM
Guys it can output at 4x the resolution of HD...
This'll be awesome for emulation, no matter what its operating system is. I can't wait to play Wii and PS2 games on this.

Good luck playing emulators that don't exist.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#88Kamek85Posted 1/7/2013 8:58:18 PM
psoesm posted...
It is absurd. Everyone wants to think they're an analyst or an economist when they aren't even qualified to make those statements. They're "evidence" is nothing more hunch-ism because they don't like what's coming out.

I wouldn't cling to any one person's beliefs, but it suffices to say that we are living in an unprecedented era for gaming, as evidenced by none other than Iwata conceding this yesterday on the subject of free-to-play models. Historically, periods of unprecedented change tend to forebode subsequent correction (like the unconstrained home price appreciation prior to the housing bubble).
#89SMASHKING84Posted 1/8/2013 6:52:40 AM
it'll fail so hard it'll make virtual boy look like ps2
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon ppl who agree:3
Pokemon Black 2 [OU rules player] Rosa:4170-2970-6954 PM Me if you add me.