Bought myself a 3DS this weekend

#1WizardofHothPosted 1/6/2013 11:18:18 PM
Wasnt really wanting a Nintendo 3DS but I was trying to find a Kindle Powerfast for my Kindle Fire but those Powerfast things were out of stock at Best Buy so I ended up buying a Nintendo 3DS in Midnight Purple color.

Then I went to Toys R Us and bought Zelda Spirit Tracks for 19.99

Then Earlier today I bought 2 more games which were Resident Evil Revelations and New Super Mario Brothers 1.

Hope they were worth buying.

also what the heck do I do with those AR games card things anyway?
#2lambchipsPosted 1/6/2013 11:21:26 PM
for the AR cards, theres an app on the 3ds called AR (agument reality) just go there and follow the instructions... its not that great

that said RE revelations is great, one of the best games last year... be sure to check out kid icarus uprising too when you want another game
---
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green
#3Swan3624Posted 1/6/2013 11:23:04 PM
Not sure about New Super Mario Bros. DS, assuming that's the one you're referring to... I seriously hate that game.

But Resident Evil: Revelations makes up for that! Great choice! :D

And welcome to the 3DS club :)
---
Currently playing: Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure - Let's Play on my YouTube! :D
My Gaming YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MasterChief3624
#4WizardofHoth(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 11:24:25 PM
yeah I saw that Icarus Uprising game everywhere I went to such as Walmart, Best Buy and Target. Was really tempted to buy that game along with Adventure Time lol but maybe next time.

also Pokemon White/Black 1 along with Pokemon Black/White 2 were everywhere.

Was lucky to find Myst at Best Buy.
#5WizardofHoth(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 11:28:17 PM
Yes I am talking about the New Super Mario Brothers 1 game for the DS. I heard its fun.

So don't be a freakin party pooper or a Buzzkill or whatever.

I have 3 games to start out with right now anyway. Zelda Spirit Tracks, New Super Mario 1, and Resident Evil Revelations.

Couldnt afford the other stuff like Myst or Street Fighter IV or even Dragon Quest VI or whatever the hell it was called
#6Swan3624Posted 1/6/2013 11:31:36 PM
WizardofHoth posted...
Yes I am talking about the New Super Mario Brothers 1 game for the DS. I heard its fun.

So don't be a freakin party pooper or a Buzzkill or whatever.

I have 3 games to start out with right now anyway. Zelda Spirit Tracks, New Super Mario 1, and Resident Evil Revelations.

Couldnt afford the other stuff like Myst or Street Fighter IV or even Dragon Quest VI or whatever the hell it was called

Whoa, no harm or offense meant, bootchie <3 I hope you enjoy it. I just don't like it, that's all :P

Myst? From what I've seen, I would avoid the 3DS version like the plague. I adore Myst, but the 3DS version just looks awful :(

There I go again... killing buzzes. :(
---
Currently playing: Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure - Let's Play on my YouTube! :D
#7WizardofHoth(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 11:37:22 PM
Whats the Nintendo DS version of Myst like anyway?

also I've seen like 2-3 Spider-Man DS games and 3-4 Lego games

Amazing Spider-Man
Spider-Man Shattered Dimension or whatever its called
and some other Spider-Man game

for the Lego games I saw Lego Pirates Caribbrean, Lego Batman 1, Lego Batman 2, and Lego Star Wars Complete Saga and hell even Lego Star Wars Clone Wars for gods sake lol
#8Swan3624Posted 1/6/2013 11:40:59 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/648946-myst/64312039

That echoes the fears I had of Myst from what I had seen of it thus far.
---
#9Makeveli_livesPosted 1/7/2013 6:41:06 AM
Why didn't you get the red SM 3D Land bundle instead? I mean sure, purple is sexy as f*** but still it comes with a 40 dollar game for no added cost, and it seems money is tight with you.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 1292 6142 0263
3DS FC: 0087 2410 1340
#10Denizen_Of_DarkPosted 1/7/2013 7:38:46 AM
Makeveli_lives posted...
Why didn't you get the red SM 3D Land bundle instead? I mean sure, purple is sexy as f*** but still it comes with a 40 dollar game for no added cost, and it seems money is tight with you.

Yea tru if u hav the receipt u should exchange it for the red 3ds bundle that comes with mario 3d land. Heard it was a fantastic game as well.

Also i played the demo for adventure time after hearing it was a zelda 2 clone. It is(but smoother)! But with insane nonsensical humor.... for something i knew nothing about and had no interest in whatsoever, that demo completely changed my mind lol
---
Warfriends: You must be lonely, unless you are a female; which in that case u are merely a figment of my imagination
check quote for XBL GT