Thanks for nothing Nintendo Customer service

#11deimos91Posted 1/7/2013 9:09:03 AM
system transfer its your fault you didnt
---
steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
#12huyiPosted 1/7/2013 11:19:23 AM
deimos91 posted...
system transfer its your fault you didnt

the information about the system transfer is available easily online and he should have done his research before selling the 3DS, hope he learns from this.
---
UK Female Gamer
PC specs: AMD FX BULLDOZER 4100 QUAD CORE 4.0ghz ATI HD6670 8GB RAM 1TB HDD Youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/HUYI1
#13DrgonbxcrossPosted 1/7/2013 11:30:26 AM
keyblader1985 posted...
DarkLink346 posted...
This isn't news, TC. You never created an account, so there was no account to recover history from. It sucks and it's pretty behind the times, but if you'd done literally any research, you would have known this beforehand.

Sums it up. Nintendo's archaic methods aside, things like this prove this is a generation of lazy bones who can't be bothered to look up some information in order to secure their belongings.

...But then on the other side we have people who do extensively research everything relevant to their purchases, but whine at every little thing that's not to their liking. So I don't know.

Yes, it's exclusively a generation thing.

Get real.
---
this one time, i found a pube in my unopened pokemon game
I would have 1500 karma, but I forgot to login. FC 2065 3310 1217
#14BuretsuPosted 1/7/2013 11:30:56 AM
Grand_Blue posted...
I want a 3DS, but I'm waiting on an account system to be released before I get one, unless Pokemon comes out before that.

I can understand waiting for an account system before buying a digital game, but why wait to buy a 3DS when you can play physical games without issues? Is it a boycott thing?
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#15KahrainPosted 1/7/2013 11:37:39 AM
Did you register your first 3DS on Club Nintendo? If you did, the serial number should show up on your product history.

After you log in, click on Accounts & Coins on the right side under your name, then click the Products tab.

This way you can try giving Customer Service the info they needed.
---
=^.^= Mew.... CATS RULE!!!!
Armored Core V team: Nomadic Ravens
#16MarsfordPosted 1/7/2013 11:39:39 AM
...yeah everyone said what needed to be said already. It sucks, the no account thing sucks, but you can only blame yourself TC.
---
"but if you're the kind of person who thinks that anything with primary colors is for kids than nothing will change your mind." - Arucard05
#17NekoakumaPosted 1/7/2013 1:07:55 PM
Marsford posted...
...yeah everyone said what needed to be said already. It sucks, the no account thing sucks, but you can only blame yourself TC.

Can I just quote this for emphasis?
---
Japanese | Assume JPN Region, unless otherwise stated.
#18LogicFrayPosted 1/7/2013 1:14:33 PM
You would think if you traded it in at the same place that you bought the XL the store employees would have mentioned the system transfer. They must be stupid or lazy.
---
currently playing: Space Station 13, Dwarf Fortress, Cataclysim, F1 2012, GPLegends, Kerbal Space Program
#19Bancario51Posted 1/7/2013 1:16:00 PM
okay to vent but don't let your bitterness turn you to the darkside
---
Claiming to be an official ____ of a board is officially dumb
Awesome Fighting games: TTT2, P4A and Aquapazza...
#20CronoDynePosted 1/7/2013 1:17:43 PM(edited)
Some of you are really stretching with the system transfer argument. The entire point of trading up is trading your older system so you cut the cost of the newer, more expensive one. Very few people would actually keep the older system if they're trying to get the improved version. You don't shell out the entire retail cost of a XL just to transfer over data, then hope to sell the other system second hand afterward (and that's even if you had enough for the XL without the trade up).

Face it, the lack of a Nintendo account has been a valid criticism by consumers for the past 6 years. It's ridiculous that our purchases aren't linked to an account, and even more ridiculous that NoA didn't help the TC out.
---
Goodbye Chewy. You were the best friend I could ask for. Rest in peace, buddy.