Wind Waker Remake idea

#11NettoSaitoPosted 1/7/2013 9:46:53 AM
One of the reasons I love WW is because of it's art style, and it kind of ticked me off the DS couldn't use cell shaded graphics, so instead they had to make PH and SP have animal crossing style models/textures.

Really I'd love to see a sequel to PH that plays like WW (and not a handheld zelda), and that tells the story of what happens after PH ended.
---
3DS FC - [1203-9218-7780] | XBL - [NettoSaito] | PSN - [NettoSaito] | Nintendo Network - [NettoSaito]
My Backloggery - http://www.backloggery.com/NettoSaito
#12DynamicJumpIuffPosted 1/7/2013 9:51:07 AM
If they didn't add in all the stuff the cut out of OOT when they remade it there's no way they'd do it for this game. T_T

wasn't OoT just a port though?
---
The official Lilim of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
"I thank you for arousing me" - Beruga, Terranigma
#13WickedSickJoshPosted 1/7/2013 10:59:04 AM
DynamicJumpIuff posted...
If they didn't add in all the stuff the cut out of OOT when they remade it there's no way they'd do it for this game. T_T

wasn't OoT just a port though?

An enhanced port, yeah, but more like a missed opportunity to have the full original vision..
---
Currently Playing: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royal (PS3), WWE '13 (360), New Super Mario Bros. 2 (3DS)
"You can't sedate all the things you hate"
#14Freelance_WolfPosted 1/7/2013 11:03:37 AM
What a HORRIBLE idea!!! The cel shading in WW is among the best I've ever seen in a game and the SFX look very creative. Changing it to TP style will only ruin this wonderful game!!!
---
Max: "I think he just needs a hug, or a sharp blow to the head."
#15DynamicJumpIuffPosted 1/7/2013 11:10:39 AM
The Celshading holds up very well to this day. That's another nice thing about it.
---
The official Lilim of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
"I thank you for arousing me" - Beruga, Terranigma
#16masa8munePosted 1/7/2013 11:11:28 AM
Freelance_Wolf posted...
What a HORRIBLE idea!!! The cel shading in WW is among the best I've ever seen in a game and the SFX look very creative. Changing it to TP style will only ruin this wonderful game!!!

this.
i still love TP's artstyle but that's a horrible idea.
how would all those memorable characters look like makar or that bird girl.

TC shame on you for hating on the artstyle srsly.
what's next COD artsyle?
---
rumors about bleach getting cancelled,hope its just a rumor.