Nintendo is killing it in Japan!

#1andizzle29662Posted 1/7/2013 10:01:11 AM
http://www.vgchartz.com/weekly/41273/Japan/

Everything is either for 3ds or WiiU! 3ds is a great handheld and I'm beyond happy it's sales turned around!
---
I want to know if any of yall like me as a poster, let me know what you think! Hit me up via message
#2pikachupwnagePosted 1/7/2013 10:04:17 AM
Nice debut for fanatsy life.

Hope we get it over here.
---
I'll wrap the world in happy boobs next year- Kenichiro Takaki.
Possibly the best qoute ever.
#3b1gt0nePosted 1/7/2013 10:08:47 AM
That's pretty insane:)
#4EndgamePosted 1/7/2013 12:49:23 PM
oh sure, vgchartz is credible when it has good news for Nintendo, but as soon as it reports bad news for Nintendo, it's all "lolvgchartz", "they pull numbers out of their ass!" and whatnot

you fanboys are pathetic
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#5kakashik99992Posted 1/7/2013 12:54:18 PM(edited)
Endgame posted...
oh sure, vgchartz is credible when it has good news for Nintendo, but as soon as it reports bad news for Nintendo, it's all "lolvgchartz", "they pull numbers out of their ass!" and whatnot

you fanboys are pathetic

It's reporting the neogaf numbers smartass
---
My pokemon run http://thepunchlineismachismo.com/archives/150
#6pbandjamesPosted 1/7/2013 12:57:47 PM
Endgame posted...

you fanboys are pathetic

It's more pathetic to generalize that everyone thinks vgchartz is credible just "when it has good news for Nintendo."

I put no stock into what vgchartz says, myself, but others can do as they want.

I trust Media Create a lot more though, and I wish there was a western version.

Also, we already know Nintendo is dominating from the Famitsu report, which is most likely to correlate with the Media Create sales. Animal Crossing is doing ridiculously well, so well in fact that even Nintendo is a little surprised. I'm surprised myself, I've never played Animal Crossing, but I didn't think it was that popular.
---
Game news is the best news.
#7tw1g_007Posted 1/7/2013 2:41:05 PM
pbandjames posted...
Endgame posted...

you fanboys are pathetic

It's more pathetic to generalize that everyone thinks vgchartz is credible just "when it has good news for Nintendo."

I put no stock into what vgchartz says, myself, but others can do as they want.

I trust Media Create a lot more though, and I wish there was a western version.

Also, we already know Nintendo is dominating from the Famitsu report, which is most likely to correlate with the Media Create sales. Animal Crossing is doing ridiculously well, so well in fact that even Nintendo is a little surprised. I'm surprised myself, I've never played Animal Crossing, but I didn't think it was that popular.

You have never played AC before? And you call yourself a Nintendo gamer?

Wow.
---
MH will have to wait and why do most GameFAQ'ers in the 3DS board have sex with their 3DS?
#8nintendoggerPosted 1/7/2013 3:42:41 PM
Animal Crossing has always been popular. The Wii title was the least popular, so it's understandable that you could miss that the series as a whole does very well for Nintendo. As does Nintendogs.
---
Rah.
#9BuretsuPosted 1/7/2013 3:50:07 PM
Hmm, VGChartz's numbers don't quite match the ones from Famitsu. They're off from a couple hundred to a thousand.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#10Koi_TenchiPosted 1/7/2013 3:55:10 PM
Endgame posted...

you fanboys are pathetic

Link to where TC said VGchartz wasn't credible?

Or are you just generalizing as if there's only one poster besides you on the 3DS board?
---
It's a secret to everybody.